Nowadays most of the user has started migrating from one email client to other. But whenever it comes to the faith for an email client no doubt its Gmail. Whether it is IT or non-IT industry user prefer Google mail. Maximum users have multiple email account and those email accounts are for different perspective i.e., personal or professional usage. There is no doubt in Google security, but one should take the backup of multiple Gmail accounts for safe side. Backup is a support system specially for multiple account holder. Therefore, one can take backup of Gmail account or messages and can save multiple Gmail emails in a single place.
Why to Save Google Account Email Items
Before moving towards the solution to archive Gmail account let’s take a quick review on the major reason and benefits of backup.
- Many of the users have years of mission-critical business and personal history in Gmail archives, and it’s a good idea to have a plan for making regular backup of multiple Gmail accounts.
- Gmail has limited storage capacity. Whenever, it exceeds its size limit one has to delete some emails. So, taking Gmail backup and restoring the data in a suitable location is the best choice.
- Google has a strong track record of managing data. But the fact remains same that an accounts could be hacked, someone could get locked out of a Gmail account.
- The main benefit to store Google account while data sharing there is no need to login from a different account. One can save all the data in single place and from that location data can be share easily.
- The best part is mail can read while the system is not connected to the network.
Manual Method to Take Backup Multiple Gmail Accounts
- Sign in to your Gmail Account with the correct credential.
- Go to the profile picture.
3. Click on My Account >> Personal info & Privacy >> Control Your Content >> Create Archive.
4.Here, you will get the complete list to archive Gmail account.
5.Now click on Select None, then chose those file of which you want the backup.
6.Click on Next and then click on Create Archive.
7.Now a message will appear An archive of your Mail data is currently being prepared.
8.Whenever the procedure will complete an email will receive. Till the time one has to wait after receiving the mail, you can proceed to save Gmail email.
9 After receiving the mail open it and click on Download Archive.
10. Now, login again and download the emails into a .zip format.
11.By using an archiving utility such as WinRAR or WinZip extract the content of the archive.
Limitation of Manual Method
There are many users those don’t prefer manual solution to take backup Gmail account because of its limitations. The major issue is one has to perform the manual method multiple time for multiple Gmail accounts. As it is a lengthy process therefore, time-consuming too. By mistake, if one step is missed it can be the reason for loss of data and no one can afford it. Therefore, to avoid these disadvantages a risk-free solution is the best way to backup Gmail emails.
Automated Solution to Take Backup of Multiple Gmail Accounts
Whenever it comes to store the data the solution should be reliable and easy to perform. As discussed above the manual solutions has many limitations therefore, by using a third-party tool one can easily save Google account data. SysTools Gmail backup tool is one of the best software. Within few clicks, it generates the complete backup file and stores the data without taking much time.
The complete piece of information has explained all the necessary points related to the backup. Both the solutions are good at their place but a loss of data is unaffordable. So, one can opt the above-mentioned software to take backup of multiple Gmail accounts. It is a risk-free solution and also compatible to convert the data into multiple file format such as PST, MBOX, EML & MSG without any data loss.