Summary: If you are looking for a quick solution to export data from NSF to G Suite account. Then you have reached the correct page. In this post, you will learn a simple step by step guide for the same. So continue reading to know more.
There are several users who want to import Lotus Notes NSF files to G Suite. The major problem they are facing while migrating from IBM Notes to G Suite is to select an effective and reliable solution. Therefore in this guide, we have come up with the best approach to help users instantly export emails, contacts, and calendars from NSF files to Google Apps without any hassle.
Primary Reasons to Migrate Lotus Notes to Google Apps
There are many reasons to opt for Google Apps over HCL Notes. Some of them are listed below:
- The complex interface of Lotus Notes is one of the main reasons for users to migrate NSF files to Google Apps.
- The high maintenance cost of IBM Notes.
- Non-technical users have difficulty in using Notes client.
- Users can access their mailbox anywhere and anytime with Google Apps.
- G Suite offers huge storage space and other facilities too.
Best Solution to Export Data From Multiple NSF Files to G Suite Account
Lotus Notes to Google Apps Migration Tool is an ultimate solution to export data from NSF to G Suite account. This software is efficient enough to easily import multiple NSF files to G Suite in one go. Using this tool, users can migrate NSF emails, contacts, and calendar data items to Google workspace without a hitch.
It allows users to migrate selective data items using the date filter options, for this users only need to provide the “To” and “From” date range. Moreover, its easy-to-use and user-friendly interface make it very popular among users due to which non-technical or novice users won’t face any kind of trouble while handling it.
Step to Export Data From NSF to G Suite Account
Step 1. Download and Run Lotus Notes to Google Apps Migration tool on your system.
Step 2. Select the Source and Destination platform and apply advanced settings.
Step 3. After that, enter admin credentials of source account and select the NSF files using the Source Folder Path option.
Step 4. Enter destination admin account details (G Suite) and click on validate.
Step 5. At last, click on the Start Migration button to begin the process.
Why Lotus Notes to Google Apps Migrator is a Reliable Software?
There is no direct manual method that promises the guaranteed resolution therefore, it becomes necessary to opt for a third-party tool. Now the question arises – how to find that which tool is perfect to export data from NSF to G Suite account. One of the globally accepted software for this is Lotus Notes to Google Apps Migration tool. This utility is specially designed for exporting multiple NSF files to G Suite account in one go. Not only this, the program can export selective data using the date filter options. Some more advanced features of this tool are:
- Transfer Emails, Contacts & Calendar from NSF files to G Suite Accounts.
- Supports migrating multiple Lotus Notes mailboxes at once.
- Delta migration feature to migrate newly arrived data from NSF files.
- Offer an option to set priority to the preferred mailboxes to be transferred first.
- Allow users to map mailboxes using Fetch Users or Import Users options.
- Provide Retry failed items option to transfer failed Lotus Notes data items.
- Provide Re-run full migration option to transfer the skipped data in the initial data migration process.
Also Read: How to Export NSF File From Lotus Notes to G Suite
There are several reasons due to which IBM Lotus Notes users wish to export data from NSF to G Suite account. However, in this technical post, we have mentioned a simple and effective approach using which you can migrate emails from NSF file to G Suite without any hassle. Give it a try, I ensure you it will certainly help you.