Summary: If you are Mac users and finding a reliable solution on how to combine two PDF files in Mac OS then you’ve landed on the right page. In this blog, we will discuss the step-by-step procedure that you need to know on how to combine PDF files on Mac.
Almost every business and naive users prefer the PDF file format as a reliable way for digital communication. However, when these files are huge in number, it becomes tedious in terms of sharing. Attaching the files can be time-consuming and there are chances to miss some files.
To make their workflow easy merging the PDF files is the best option. Automated tools are the best choice among users to perform this task. So, in this article, we are going to discuss one such professional tool that helps you to combine two PDF files in Mac OS.
But before we proceed, let’s examine the real-time user query that we have taken from one of the forum sites relating the same concern.
User Query –
“Hi, I am using the Mac operating system. I am a college student and I have to make an urgent report need to submit to my mentor by tomorrow. While searching on the web I found two important PDFs files that contain similar information as related to my topic. Therefore, in order to make my report, I want to combine two PDF files together instantly. Can anyone provide me an instant solution to perform the same on Mac OS?
Let’s dive into the resolution for such queries.
How to Combine Two PDF Files in Mac? -Advanced Solution
There are lots of free or paid programs the provide you an option to combine two PDF files in Mac. But, most of them have certain limitations such as file size limit, file formatting issues, etc. Therefore, in order to avoid these downsides, we have come up with a reliable solution to fix all your issues without any hassle.
SysTools PDF File Merger is one of the best software that helps you to combine files on Mac OS. By using this utility anyone can securely combine documents into one. This tool is smart enough to maintain the original data during the process.
Moreover, the tool provides privacy and security for your PDF documents as the entire process is offline.
Read More: Know how to split PDF pages offline?
How to Combine Two PDF Files in Mac Using Automated Tool?
This offline PDF merger tool effortlessly works on Mac OS without any external help, you just need to download the software. The following step-by-step guide shows how to combine two PDF files in Mac:
1. Install and run the software on your Mac operating system.
2. Click on the “Add File(s)” option to insert two PDF documents.
3. Choose the PDF “Merge” option to start the merging process. And also select the destination location.
5. Next click on the “Merge” button to combine the documents. Finally, the software will display the merging of PDF Files is completed successfully message on the screen.
Know the Benefits of Using this Tool
Additionally, the utility is equipped with lots of eminent features that are listed below:
- The tool is capable enough to combine the secured PDF files.
- Provides the option to combine PDF by Page Range.
- Gives an option to combine multiple PDF files in New PDF File or Existing PDF file
- Rapidly combine the multiple PDF files in batch.
- Preserves the layout, structure, and orientation of the PDF pages.
- Supports all versions of the Mac operating system to combine PDF documents.
Also Read: How to Merge PDF files in one PDF in Windows?
The above article is the step-by-step tutorial on “how to combine two PDF files in Mac”. We have mentioned a professional way to do the same. The working and benefits of the tool have been explained above in a detailed manner. You can get hands-on with this automated tool by utilizing its free demo version to get the best results with minimal effort. Many IT experts recommend this tool among others due to its great performance to combine files.