“I am the system administrator in an organization and I have to transfer a domain from one Office 365 account to another account. Nowadays, every day-and-night I am searching a solution for it. Can you please suggest me an appropriate way to do the same?”
There are several Office 365 users who have the same query like above. To move a domain from one Office 365 account to another becomes very difficult when administrators don’t have proper guidance. So, in this blog, we are providing a perfect solution to move domain between Office 365 account to another through which you can easily fix your problem. This will also guide you in the proper way so that you can transfer mailbox items quickly.
Need to Transfer Domain from One Office 365 Account to Another
Office 365 cloud premises enables an easy and instant access to the organization data. Because of several benefits are given by Microsoft, everyone is keeping their mailbox data items to the cloud. Apart from this, there are also many scenarios where users want to migrate their data from one Office 365 account to another. There is such a user query about the transfer of domain between Office 365 accounts :
“I am running a software company. Day by day, the number of employees is increasing. So, I decided to make two individual domains. Thus, it requires to separate out Office 365 user accounts of the employees in order to switch them to different departments and with separate billing arrangements. Is there any solution to move a domain from one Office 365 account to another account? “
How to Move Domain From Office 365 Account to Another Account?
Office 365 is a worldwide platform, which is filled with advanced features and functionality. But, it does not provide a feature to transfer a domain from one Office 365 account to another. Therefore, to migrate the data from one domain of Office 365 to the another, a user has to take help from the third party tool. The Office 365 to Office 365 Migration Tool is the perfect solution to transfer the domain between Office 365 accounts. This utility maps and transfers all the items including emails, calendars, contacts, and tasks from of one domain to another tenant.
Features of Office 365 to Office 365 Migration Software
There are some advanced features of the Office 365 to Office 365 Migration tool:
- The tool can able to move multiple Microsoft Office 365 mailboxes to another Office 365 account.
- This utility helps to find the duplicate email items while moving the data from one Office 365 account to another domain.
- The Office 365 to Office 365 Migration tool moves all the emails, calendars, contacts and task items from one domain to another.
- This utility can export an unlimited number of items from one Office 365 account to another account.
- There is no any risk of data loss while switching the Office 365 mailboxes from source to the destination.
- Microsoft Office 365 source and destination mailbox information can be added by importing a CSV file from the local computer system.
- The Office 365 to Office 365 Migration application supports the latest version of Windows as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP etc
- This software has a facility to generate a status report, which includes mailbox name, emails count, calendar count, contacts count, tasks count and the time taken to transfer the data from the source to the destination account.
The Final Words
As we discussed, manually, it is very difficult to move domain between Office 365 accounts. So, this article explains a solution i.e Office 365 to Office 365 Migration tool to transfer a domain from one Office 365 account to another account quickly. This is a hassle-free solution that helps to migrate data from Office 365 account to another account. Besides this, we have also covered some extraordinary features of the Office 365 to Office 365 Migration tool briefly.