Are you thinking to import contacts from Zimbra to Outlook, but not being able to find the right direction! No worries, the following blog section will help you to get out and provide you best workaround with some real team scenario queries.
Utilizing Zimbra might be a great experience for the users in terms of functionality but, the Zimbra and Outlook mail client are different email clients in terms of saving data files and user interface. There can be multiple scenarios where users need to migrate Zimbra contacts to Outlook PST format. Let’s take a look at the real-time scenario for better understating.
Export Zimbra Address Book to Outlook | User Generated Queries
Here, we have listed some of the user-generated queries that appear on technical forums. If you are looking for the same then definitely you will get the best solution for this in the upcoming section.
Process To Extract Zimbra TGZ File | Step Wise Guide
Before, proceeding towards the procedure to export Zimbra Address Book to Outlook. Let us first know few things about how to extract the TGZ file from Zimbra. Check out the mentioned steps to extract contacts data files from Zimbra.
- Open your Zimbra Webmail Account.
- Now move to Preferences >> Import Export.
- From Export Panel select the contacts data file.
- Hit that Export button to end the conversion process.
Import Contacts From Zimbra to Outlook | One Solution Multiple Benefits
SysTools Zimbra Converter is an advanced conversion program that allows converting Zimbra TGZ files to vCard format in batch. Users can add an unlimited number of TGZ files to the software panel and every time utility maintains and keeps every detail of contacts safe during the conversion process.
The graphical interface of this utility is designed to be simple and can be utilized easily by all types of technical and non-technical users. Follow the steps listed below to import contacts from Zimbra to Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019.
Convert Zimbra Contacts to Outlook |Smart Solution Working Explained
1) Download and Run the Automated utility on your Windows Machine. The very first interface will appear like this.
2) Click on the “Add File” or “Add Folder” to load the TGZ file in the software panel.
3) Software will scan and display all the contacts files with their meta properties.
4) Now, select the conversion process option “Export” or “Export Selected”.
5) Select the vCard file radio button and select filters from Advanced settings.
6) The last step is to click on the Export button to start the conversion process.
Export Zimbra Address Book to Outlook | Guide Explained
Download the automated approach to import contacts from Zimbra to Outlook in batch. Users can download the demo version of this tool which works similarly to the licensed version. The trial version of this tool allows converting the first 25 files per folder. Once you get satisfied with the working of this tool then, one can opt for the licensed key for performing unlimited version