Is your Outlook mac recent addresses not working ? or Outlook mac 2011 / 2016 autocomplete not working?
If you have used Microsoft Outlook for Windows while typing the letters in the ‘to’ field. A list of email addresses pops up to autofill. This is your autocomplete list of email addresses.
Outlook for Mac uses an equivalent feature called Recent Addresses, however, there is a variation.
- These recent addresses in Outlook for Mac are not synchronized with the Exchange server. In fact, Mac Outlook builds a database of recently used email addresses from email messages that are saved in the user’s identity or profile. So you can get this database and retrieve all the email addresses.
This database is named “Recent Addresses” and is located locally in the following directory, according to the version of MAC Outlook.
If your Outlook mac 2016 autocomplete not working then you can look for this database in Outlook 2016 for Mac:
\Users\\Library\Group Containers\UBF8T346G9.Office\Outlook\Outlook 15 Profiles\\Data\Recent Addresses
Outlook mac recent addresses not working then, look in the following directory of Outlook for Mac 2011:
\Users\\Documents\Microsoft User Data\Office 2011 Identities\\Data Records\Recent Addresses\
Still unable to find cached contacts or recent addresses in MAC Outlook, I have a robust solution for you.
MAC Outlook Cached Contacts Recovery – Best Tool To Recover Recent Addresses
With MAC Outlook Cached Contacts Recovery, the successful recent address recovery is for sure to eventuate. This tool is quite coherent in solving problems like Outlook mac recent addresses not working or Outlook mac 2016 autocomplete not working!
Below are the features of this amazing tool:
- Locates recent addresses from profiles of MAC Outlook 365 / 2019 / 2016 automatically
- Retrieve autocomplete list from identities of MAC Outlook 2011
- Recover Outlook recent contacts of email addresses from OLK 14 & OLK 15 files
- Export Recent addresses Outlook Mac to PST / VCF / MSG / PDF / TXT/ HTML formats
- Chose to create vCard 4.0 / 3.0 / 2.1 version (by default it creates 4.0)
- Choose to create either separate or single PDF & VCF file(s) of Outlook recent contacts
- Supported by Mac OS X 10.8 and above versions
How do I Restore my Outlook Address Book in MAC?
Recover recent addresses in MAC Outlook Using Following Steps:
- 1 Step:- Download and run the tool on your MAC System
- 2 Step:- Select the option to choose profile/ identities of MAC Outlook manually or automatically
- 3 Step:- Choose the desired Outlook account to recover cached contacts
- 4 Step:- Select any export format and click Export option
Download MAC Outlook Cached Contacts Recovery – Free Edition
You can try its free demo version, which lets you recover and export 10 Outlook recent contacts per profile. Click on the download option and install the tool, run it on the MAC OS with the Outlook configured.
It’s a swift tool that maintains data integrity and definitely never gives users a hard time in recovering and exporting MAC Outlook recent contacts. Many MAC Outlook users have delineated their review about the tool. And said it’s a robust solution to Outlook mac recent addresses not working problems.
Yes, SysTools Mac Cached Contacts Recovery can resolve Outlook mac 2016 autocomplete not working problem. This tool supports MAC Outlook 2019 / 2016 / 2011 and Office 365.
Yes, you can convert export recent addresses of MAC Outlook to PST. There are other export options like VCF / MSG / PDF / TXT/ HTML.
This tool can supports MacOS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), MacOS X 10.9(Mavericks), MacOS X 10.10 (Yosemite), MacOS X 10.11 (El Capitan), MacOS X 10.12 (Sierra), MacOS X 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS X 10.14 (Mojave), MacOS X 10.15 (Catalina).
Yes, this tool retrieves cached contacts from both OLK 14 and OLK 15 files of Outlook for MAC.