How Do I Save Outlook MSG to HTML Format With Formatting
“Hello! I use the Outlook email client program for my official work. I have multiple MSG files but now I want to convert all these files into HTML format without any data loss. I have searched but did not find any appropriate solution that helps me to save Outlook MSG to HTML with all attachments. If anyone knows an authentic way to do this task then please suggest to me.”
Many users have similar queries about MSG to HTML conversion. Therefore, we have come up with an amazing solution. This informative guide introduces you to the best way to save multiple Outlook messages to HTML format. To know how to save MSG files to HTML with entire formatting, keep reading the complete blog till the end.
A Professional Solution to Import MSG Emails to HTML
SysTools MSG to HTML Converter tool is the all-in-one solution that allows you to save Outlook MSG to HTML in bulk. The software is designed in such a way that even a novice user can also run the tool without any technical knowledge. The interface of the utility is very simple and easy to use. It can export the entire data like emails, contacts, tasks, journals, calendars, and notes from MSG files to HTML without any issue.
How it Works: A Proper Working of the Tool
Just follow the below-listed steps to implement the MSG files to the HTML conversion process.
Step 1. Download and Install the MSG data to HTML Converter tool.
Step 2. Run the software and navigate the location to add MSG data in the software panel.
Step 3. Select MSG files/folder which you want to convert into HTML and then, click on the Export Selected/Export option.
Step 4. Then, select the HTML in the export type option to save Outlook MSG to HTML.
Step 5. Now, browse the destination path by clicking on the Browse button. Then, click Export.
Eye-Catching Features of the Suggested Application
- It allows you to save multiple MSG files to HTML at a time without any trouble.
- The software offers you to save selected MSG files as well as the MSG folder that contains MSG files at once.
- The software instantly saves Outlook MSG to HTML format along with the entire attachment without losing a single bit of data.
- It confers you a date filter option that moves only those selected MSG files that fall under the specified date range.
- By using this software, users get the same data formatting after the conversion process.
- Users can preview MSG files in multiple viewing modes like Normal Email View, Hex, HTML, Properties, etc. before the migration procedure.
- No Outlook installation is required to save the MSG email file in HTML. You can easily convert MSG data into HTML even without Outlook.
Also Read – Transfer Emails From iCloud to Outlook
Steps for Saving Outlook MSG Files to HTML on Mac
Step 1. Download and install MSG to HTML Converter on Mac OS.
Step 2. Click Add File or Add Folder to download the MSG files.
Step 3. Select the file format you want to export the Outlook Message files into.
Step 4. Finally, click the Export button to begin the seamless exportation process.
It’s over! This way you can easily and quickly save Outlook MSG data to HTML using the best conversion tool.
Hope you have got all your answers on how to save Outlook MSG to HTML. The mentioned solution is the most powerful, reliable, and fastest software that allows you to transfer unlimited MSG files to HTML format at once without wasting time and losing data. Also, it offers you a free demo version that helps you understand the full function and functionality of the tool.