SeaMonkey helps in storing user’s data as well as settings like bookmarks, browser history, emails, address book and also the preference settings. All this data and settings get saved inside a specific profile folder that is there on the user’s machine, you can view SeaMonkey Profile at some location separate from the location of the program-installation directory. The installation directory of the SeaMonkey even consists of a specific “profile” folder. However, this Particulars folder consists of program defaults, and not the user’s profile data. Therefore we going to describe how to Migrate SeaMonkey Profile location and backup SeaMonkey Emails folders to the local system and view SeaMonkey profile data.
What Is a SeaMonkey Profile?
A particular SeaMonkey profile is basically the information specific to the users, like the preferences, the mails, also the bookmarks, as well as cookies, new-groups account, address book, passwords, among others. The profile gets stored at some location that’s Migrate SeaMonkey Profile location of the directory where the user might have wanted to install this SeaMonkey profile. This type of install this SeaMonkey profile helps in keeping the info separate, so whenever the user decides to install SeaMonkey Profile, the process to uninstall SeaMonkey would just touch the user’s profile data. Whenever any user first installs this SeaMonkey, a fresh new profile is created automatically, which is named default. With the use of Profile Manager, the users can create or delete, rename, and Move SeaMonkey Data any particular location he/she wishes. Each & every such profile registry is actually specific to each & every OS account, so if the user is using MS Windows OS, then the profiles for the other MS Windows accounts will certainly not able to access SeaMonkey profile in his Profile Manager, and his profile would surely not appear at any other place as well. If the user has over 1 profile in his list, then SeaMonkey asks to him/her that which access SeaMonkey profile is needed to view whenever it is started to Migrate SeaMonkey profile.
Backup SeaMonkey Emails folders Location
Default SeaMonkey profile location depends on the OS being used. SeaMonkey uses system-designated folder for the application of that data which is specific to move SeaMonkey data by some system user.
• First, on the menu bar, click “Help” menu to backup SeaMonkey Emails.
• Then, select “Troubleshooting Information”.
• Then that tab for Troubleshooting Information opens.
• Under the section for the Application Basics, you can click “open and install this SeaMonkey profile.
• Then the window with the required profile folder opens to Backup SeaMonkey Emails folders.
The Need to Backup SeaMonkey Emails folders
It is good to Migrate SeaMonkey profile every day for secure data and settings. for avert mishaps to the system, Ensure that the install this SeaMonkey profile on some other disk, PC and not in this profile folder, for view SeaMonkey Profile location and for avoiding the loss in case of disk failure or hacked.
How Can I Backup SeaMonkey Emails Folders?
The users of Internet Suite available but many users are still using this regularly. Though for some people, preferred internet browsers are others, SeaMonkey is also a preferred for someone own to its add-on applications and migrate SeaMonkey profile. apart from just the browser, which consists of emails as well as newsgroups, IRC chat, HTML editor and other web development tools. SeaMonkey surely appeals to many advanced users, even to web developers and many corporate users to install this SeaMonkey. So, apart from just the install this SeaMonkey, user want to move SeaMonkey data to the local system. They periodically need backup SeaMonkey emails AND some tools available for access Seamonkey profile folders to the local system but if you prefer doing it manually, then there is given some steps to Migrate Seamonkey Profile. There may be a couple of more methods for access SeaMonkey profile but the below method is most easier and quick one for Move SeaMonkey Data to MBox Thunderbird.
• Compact SeaMonkey folders:
Go to –> then Files –> then Compact SeaMonkey Folders
• And then, open that particular location where Profile as well as view SeaMonkey folders Data is saved.
- For MS Windows XP users, the location is usually: C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data
- However, for MS Windows Vista users, the location would be: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming folder in Windows Vista
• Also, as an alternative way, in the RUN dialogue box, one can even type: %APPDATA% for opening and Move SeaMonkey Data to local system location straight away.
- For accessing this RUN dialogue box, one can press [Windows Key] + [R]
- Though the Linux user can find this under:~/.mozilla/
• On being able to View Seamonkey Profile location that you desire of the data to move SeaMonkey data folders, then View “SeaMonkey” profile folder under the Mozilla folder.
• This would consist of all the mail as well as the required data.
• Simply copy and Move SeaMonkey data at some safe location and View “SeaMonkey” profile to the local system.
So this concludes How to Migrate SeaMonkey Data at Safe place
SeaMonkey Profile Manager store emails folder data at a specific location and no one easily locates this data because of encryption. Here we describe the manual method to Export SeaMonkey emails folder and Migrate SeaMonkey profile location to the local system. and also can access the SeaMonkey profile location to the local system.