Nowadays, every Google Apps user prefers to store their data on the cloud platform for easy access as it can be retrieved from any part of the world. In fact, merging Google accounts data becomes a common task for all the G Suite user because if you have G Suite account at school or work which is going to be deleted and you wish to move the data to different account then you need to merge two Google accounts into one account. This requires combining of Google Apps like Gmail, Contacts, Calendars, and documents separately. But for tackling such situation where you need to merge multiple Google accounts at the same time, we have automated solutions. You can try the use of the best-automated solution in the market to merge G Suite accounts. In this blog we have guided how to merge Google Apps accounts and get all your Google Apps Emails, Calendar, Contacts into a single account.
Merge Two Google Accounts into One – Why?
For understanding why a user wants to merge Google accounts into one, you need to read some queries we get on our forums:
“Hello All!, I have been using a G Suite account in my company for quite a long time and have too much data stored in my Google Apps. Soon, I am going to leave my company and looking for a method to merge all the data of my G Suite Business account to my personal G Suite account. I have searched for ways to perform this but didn’t found any good method to do so. Please, if someone knows the method to merge Google Apps accounts then please make me aware of that. Thanks!!”
“Greetings! I am a High school student and our School is going to get over soon. We have been using the G Suite account provided by the school to save our daily work. This time, we all have been assigned with the last task to find the foolproof method to merge the school account into another account. I have read many posts at your blog site, and you always come up with good solutions. Please help me with this as well and provide a method to merge two G Suite accounts. Thank You.”
Reasons to Merge Multiple Google Accounts
- Change in Domain: The most common reason for merging Google Account is due to change in the domain as a result of changing company / organization or change in school / college.
- Limited Storage Space: Another reason to merge Google Apps accounts is because of a restriction on storage in Google accounts. Google only provides 15 GB free for Gmail, Contacts, etc. Due to this user created more Google accounts to store more data. That’s why it becomes necessary to merge two Google accounts into one account.
Methods to Merge two G Suite Accounts:
In this blog, we will guide you with a step-wise approach to combine the Google Apps account. Following are the methods to merge two G Suite accounts:
Method 1: Merge G Suite Accounts Data using Google Takeout.
Google Takeout utility is provided by Google for free. Google Apps user can create an archive that can be downloaded to the local system and further can be uploaded to the new account. But, this is a time consuming approach as it becomes a trouble for the admin if he needs to merge multiple Google accounts at a time.
Method 2: Automated Method to Merge Google Accounts
The simple and stress-free method to merge two Google accounts into one is by using an automated approach. This approach allows you to merge 2 G Suite accounts at a time without any hurdle. We recommend you to use SysTools G Suite Merge Tool to perform this task. It is simple and easy to use tool to merge two GSuite accounts.
Advantages of using G Suite Merge Tool
- Merge multiple Google Apps like Gmail, Contacts, Calendar, and Documents
- Admin Credentials are necessary for merging Google accounts in bulk.
- It allows you to merge Google Apps accounts to another domain.
- It can merge multiple Google accounts user at the same time
- Merge tool can perform concurrent merging of multiple G Suite account
- Simple & user-friendly interface
- User can monitor the merging process
- It provides you the delta migration functionality during merging.
Features of Automate Tool to Merge Two G Suite Accounts
It provides Customize merging in your own way like:
- You can perform Category-wise Merging
- It Maintains the Integrity of Data while merging Google account data
- Option to perform Selective Data Migration of Google Apps
User ID Mapping for merging multiple Google accounts
- You can merge accounts of same user as source Email ID
- Allows customizing user Id like Email Format + Domain Name
- Option to change the only domain name
- You can add CSV file for multiple sources and destination mapping
Detailed Report feature after the Merging is completed
- List View allows you to see the Merging process in a detailed manner
- The tile view will generate a separate tile for each user containing a detailed report.
- You can save the Merge Report after the process is completed.
A step-by-step Approach to Merge Multiple Google Accounts
Following is the step-wise approach to merge two Google accounts into one account:
1. Download the Software from the Official website and Install it on your System.
2. Launch the tool by double-clicking on it and click on the Setup in the left-hand sidebar.
3. In the Setup window, enter the service client Id and P12 Key Path created while fulfilling the Prerequisites of the tool. After that click on the Save button to begin the process to merge Google Apps accounts.
4. Now the source window will open, Enter the Source Admin ID and click on the Connect button for the authentication of the source id. After the completion of authentication hit the Next button to merge multiple Google accounts.
5. In the Destination window, enter the Destination Admin ID and click on the Connect for Destination account authentication and after authentication click on the Next Button.
6. Select the bullet buttons from the preference panel to select the Google Apps to be merged with the new account. You can also provide the date filter option on the selected Google Apps in the preference panel. After that click on the Next button to merge two Google accounts into one account.
7. For source and destination user ID mapping enter the Destination MailBox address.
8. Now the tool will start fetching all the user account associated with the Admin G Suite account.
9. After fetching is complete, you will get the list of user accounts. Select the user’s you want to merge with a new account. You can also set priority to the user account whose data you wish to merge first. After that click on the Start button to begin the merging Google accounts / domains.
10. You can see the merge process in tile as well as list view. Though, after merging is completed click on the Save Report button to store the merge report on your local system.
In this blog, we have discussed manual as well as an automated approach to merge multiple Google accounts. If we compare both of the methods then automated approach is far better than the manual one because it is fast as well as easy to implement. Rest assured, we have carefully tested the automated approach for merging Google Apps data. Moreover, G Suite merge tool will not save any kind of information of the user account so, it is completely safe to use the software for merging the Google Accounts.