Merge multiple Google Calendars into one account can be an easy task if need to be done for a few G Suite users. It can be done by simply using import and export option provided by Google in Google Calendar Apps. But if this task needs to be done for multiple G Suite users then, it becomes a difficult task. As it requires the Admin to download each Google Contact for each user on the personal computers and Importing to the destination account. This method could take quite a time to merge two Google calendar accounts for all the user accounts.
Today in this blog we will solve this trouble by showing you the easiest method to combine Google account calendars.
“I am looking for a foolproof method to merge multiple Google calendars. My senior assigned me the task to find this method to combine calendar events of multiple calendar account into a single account for all the employees. As we have recently changed our domain and we don’t know how to combine Google calendars from different accounts into a single account. If anybody knows any quick method then please let me know. I will be grateful to you. Thanks”
Why Merge Multiple Google Calendars?
There could be multiple reasons behind the G Suite user look for the method to combine Google account calendars. Some of them are as follows:
- Due to Change in the domain of G Suite Accounts
- Sharing Calendar events between different account domains
- Merge two Google calendar accounts
What are the Methods to Combine Multiple Google Calendars into One Account
There are normally two methods using which one can combine Google calendars from different accounts.
- The first method is by using the Import and Export functionality provided by Google to merge calendar accounts to different accounts or domains.
- The second method is by using an automated tool for merging two Google calendar accounts.
You can prefer any of the methods which you find comfortable for combining G Suite calendar accounts.
Method 1: Automated Approach to Merge Multiple Google Calendars
The most simple and easiest way to merge two Google calendar account is by using the automated tool. Automated tools allow you to combine multiple Google calendars into one account for all the G Suite users simultaneously. We have looked for the best tool to perform this type of merging and we have found only a single tool which is provided by the most renowned company, that is SysTools G Suite Merge Tool. You can try the Free demo version of this tool which will allow you to merge 100 calendar data for 3 user accounts. It is simple and easy to use tool to merge multiple Google calendars without any hurdle.
Benefits of using G Suite Merge Tool
- Allow you to combine Google calendars from different accounts or domains.
- It can merge Google calendar Apps for single / multiple users concurrently.
- Admin Credentials are necessary for combining G Suite Calendar accounts.
- You can combine multiple G Suite contacts using this tool.
- It provides you the Date filter option for combining two Google calendar accounts.
- Allow you to Save Report after the merging is completed.
- You can assign priority to a user account before merging.
- Option for various Source and Destination User ID mapping
Method 2: Using the Manual Method to Merge Multiple Google Calendars
The manual method to combine two Google calendars can be done by using the Import and Export option present in the Google Calendar itself. There are some simple steps you need to follow to perform this task:
1. Open your Google Calendar Apps and click on the Gear icon on the top right-hand side corner. Now choose Settings from the list.
2. Next thing is to click on the Import and Export option to continue the merging of Google calendars account.
3. Now, click on the Export option in the drop-down. Select the contact types & click on the export button.
4. After clicking on the export button a ZIP file we download to your personal system. After the download is complete you can unzip to get the ICS file containing all calendar into a single file.
5. Next login to your destination account and perform the step 1 & 2 after that click on Import option and then browse the ICS file into the destination account to combine two Google calendars.
Merging of two Google calendar account for multiple G Suite users can become a simple task by using an automated approach. In this blog, we have shown you both manual and automated tool method to combine multiple Google calendars into one account. You can try any of those methods to perform the merging. If you want to merge calendar accounts for the single user then you simply try the manual method to combine two Google calendar accounts But to merge multiple Google calendars we recommend you to use the G Suite Merge tool. We have checked this tool carefully, this tool doesn’t save any kind of user credentials or data. You can try the demo version which is free to download or purchase it from the official website for the unlimited merging of Google calendars account.