Lost or deliberately deleted the pivotal calendar event in Outlook? Don’t worry you can still recover deleted event in Outlook calendar. In this blog, I will tell you rapid tricks to recover deleted calendar items in Outlook 2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007. And, in the case of permanent deletion of calendar entries, you can try Outlook Deleted Items Recovery. You can download a free version of this software.
A stupendous feature in Microsoft Outlook is its Calendar Item. Because it is not just a calendar displaying dates or months. But actually, it acts as an event scheduling module amalgamated into your Outlook account. This caters the Outlook user the autonomy to administer the appointments, entries, events without any inconvenience. Users can set-up well timed alerts for major meetings and other important events.
Sometimes, due to technical or non-technical issues you can lose your calendar events. But, don’t be distressed, if you are unable to recover deleted calendar items in Outlook 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007. Because we will chew over the complete guide to recover deleted event in outlook calendar.
Topmost Causes For Outlook Calendar Items Disappeared
- PST file header Corruption due to unusual shutdown of Outlook application
- There can be a Malware Attack which corrupts your Outlook data files
- Accidentally deleted your calendar event
Recover Deleted Calendar Items in Outlook Manually
To restore your calendar items in Outlook check these following folders:
- Deleted Items folder
- Trash folder
You can go to the Deleted Items or Trash folder to check whether your desired items are there or not?
Then, follow these steps to recover deleted event in outlook calendar:
- >> Just right click on the calendar event you want to restore
- >> Click Move >> Lastly, select the Other Folder option
But if they are permanently deleted from Outlook. And, if you have exchange server support, consider yourself lucky! Because this enables another folder called “Recover Deleted Items From Server”. This is the folder that keeps your permanently deleted Outlook items for a certain retention period.
You can recover permanently deleted calendar items in Outlook following these steps:
- Open ‘Deleted Items’ folder
- Go to ‘Home’ >> Click ‘Recover Deleted Items From Server’
Choose your desired email >> Click ‘Restore Selected Items’
- Click OK
Recover Deleted Event in Outlook Calendar Using The Best Tool
If you tried all the manual methods mentioned in this blog. And they didn’t work out for you. Now the only option to recover deleted calendar items in Outlook is by using the safe and secure recovery software. The best tool to recover permanently deleted Outlook items is SysTools Outlook Deleted Items Recovery.
Now the question arises “why should I go for Outlook Deleted Items Recovery tool?”. Well, this is a very powerful tool with advanced technology like the RAW scan. Which means this software can scan Outlook file bit-by-bit. It will recover all the deleted data in Outlook.
Features of Outlook Deleted Items Recovery
I have listed some of the best features of this tool in the given section. Read further to recover deleted event in outlook calendar using this software.
- Recover deleted calendar items in Outlook like events, appointments, entries, meetings
- It retrieves data from multiple PST, OST, BAK files without any hindrance.
- It removes SMIME and OpenPGP email encryption.
- You can easily preview recovered deleted items.
- Data range filter lets you restore calendar items of a particular period.
- It supports window 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 and earlier versions.
- This tool gives the option to export to various formats like PST, PDF, EML, MSG, HTML.
- Also, transfer the recovered Outlook data to the Office 365 account.
In this blog, I have talked about how to recover deleted event in outlook calendar. First, you can start by looking at either the Deleted Items or Trash folder. In the case of soft deletion, these folders will have your calendar items stored in them. But, if it isn’t present there & you have Exchange server support. You can search in the “Recover Deleted Items From Server” folder. It’s a folder that keeps your deleted items for a certain retention period. However, you can change this period of up to 30 days.
Outlook Deleted items Recovery is the best tool currently present in the market. Due to its high-level functionalities, it is the most sophisticated recovery tool for Microsoft Outlook. You can recover deleted calendar items in Outlook very easily. Its RAW scanning feature searches the Outlook files bit-per-bit. The tool also provides a free demo version, so you can download and try by yourself.