How to Take Backup of Multiple Gmail Accounts?
Looking for a solution to backup Gmail accounts with multiple email ids? If Yes, then we have a solution for you.
Out of all email clients, Gmail is one of the most popular it’s due to its features and Gmail is a free email client. Whenever it comes to the faith for an email client no doubt Gmail is at the top. Whether it is IT or non-IT industry users prefer Google mail. Maximum users have multiple Gmail email accounts and those email accounts are for different perspectives i.e., personal or professional usage.
There is no doubt about Google security, but one should take a backup of a Gmail account for the safe side. Backup is a support system, especially for multiple account holders. Therefore, one can archive Gmail emails to save multiple Gmail account data in a single place.
Why Backup of Gmail Account is Necessary?
There are multiple reasons to backup Gmail accounts data, few of them mentioned here:
- Before moving towards the solution to backup Gmail emails, let’s take a quick review of the major reason and benefits of backup.
- Many of the users have years of mission-critical business and personal history in Gmail archives, and it’s a good idea to have a plan for making a regular backup of multiple Gmail accounts.
- Gmail has a limited storage capacity. Whenever it exceeds its size limit one has to delete some emails. So, taking a backup of your Gmail account and restoring the data in a suitable location is the best choice.
- Google has a strong track record of managing data. But the fact remains the same accounts could be hacked, someone could get locked out of a Gmail account.
- The main benefit of storing a Google account while data sharing there is no need to log in from a different account. One can save all the data in a single place and from that location, data can be shared easily.
- The best part is mail can be read while the system is not connected to the network.
Steps to Backup Multiple Gmail Accounts
Follow the manual method steps to take a backup of multiple Gmail accounts into reliable formats.
- Sign in to your Gmail Account with the correct credential.
- Go to the profile picture.
- Click on My Account >> Personal info & Privacy >> Control Your Content >> Create Archive.
- Here, you will get the complete list to archive Gmail account.
- Now click on Select None, then chose those file of which you want the backup.
- Click on Next and then click on Create Archive.
- Now a message will appear An archive of your Mail data is currently being prepared.
- Whenever the procedure will complete an email will receive. Till the time one has to wait after receiving the mail, you can proceed to save Gmail email.
- After receiving the mail open it and click on Download Archive.
- Now, login again and download the emails into a .zip format.
- By using an archiving utility such as WinRAR or WinZip extract the content of the archive.
Limitation of Manual Method
Every free or manual solution has some limitations or loop false, know some of them:
- There are many users who don’t prefer a manual solution to backup multiple Gmail accounts because of its limitations. The major issue is one has to perform the long manual method process multiple times for multiple Gmail accounts. As Google takeout request creation can take hours or possibly days which makes it a time-consuming process.
- The manual method generates backup Gmail emails in MBOX format only. If the user wishes to read the mail offline, then it cannot be accessed. Additionally, the backup file cannot be used in an email client like Outlook, which is also one of the most highly used email clients
- The archive generated while taking a backup of the Gmail account, is allowed to be downloaded only a few times. It means, there are only limited attempts for downloading the Google takeout archive. If the archive download fails due to an internet connection or any other issues then the user needs to request the archive again.
Automatically Backup Gmail Accounts Data
Whenever it comes to store Gmail emails offline, the solution should be reliable and easy to perform. As discussed above manual solutions has many limitations, therefore, by using an expert-suggested tool one can easily save Google account data. Gmail Email Extractor Tool is one of the best software. Within a few clicks, it generates the complete backup file and stores the data without taking much time.
Benefits of Expert Tool Over Google Takeout
No doubt a automated tool is always a paid option, but it has multiple benefits to save your time and efforts. Here are some of them:
1. Doesn’t require creating an archive, the software downloads data from the Gmail server directly.
2. Backup Gmail account data such as Emails, Contacts, Calendars, & Documents simultaneously.
3. Allow taking backup in MBOX, PST, EML, and MSG file formats.
4. No limitation on downloading attempts, purchase once and use for a lifetime.
5. The Incremental Backup option, which skips already backup Gmail account data.
6. Opt for the Delete After Download option to delete Gmail data after downloading them, to save server space.
7. Best way to export selected emails from Gmail account using Folder and Date filters.
The complete piece of information has explained all the necessary points related to the backup. Both solutions are good at their place but a loss of data is unaffordable. So, one can opt for the above-mentioned software to take a backup of multiple Gmail accounts. It is a risk-free solution to backup Gmail account data.