Hovering to know the accurate solution to batch open multiple Outlook PST files in Lotus Notes? Have all your possible approaches went in vain? Relax, here we have come up with the finest solution to import multiple Outlook PST files in Lotus Notes using a result-oriented solution.
So, let’s begin!
Also Read: How to Import PST to Lotus Notes
Before knowing the solution, check-out the manual method mentioned to know the circumstance broadly.
“Our organization has come up with a change to migrate from Outlook to Lotus Notes. This is a small firm with around 20-25 employees in total. Hence, we are looking for some immediate solution which will allow to batch open multiple Outlook PST files in Lotus Notes. We are also aware that there is no manual method, therefore please suggest some reliable solution to import multiple Outlook PST files to the resultant Lotus Notes application.”
“A team of 30 people has been asked to work on a project which is in Lotus Notes by a third-party company. As of now, these 30 individuals are using MS Outlook as their primary email program. In order to migrate from Outlook to Lotus Notes, we are looking for some futuristic technique to batch import multiple Outlook PST files in Lotus Notes. Kindly help us know the proven yet trustworthy third-party tools to process the urgent need.”
The above-described is a user-query which is taken from a famous tech-forum. This is one of the demanding needs among users these days to batch open multiple Outlook PST files in IBM Notes. As Lotus Notes offers a wide range of innovative features such as centralized Domino server, advanced data protection, document management and much more. Due to all these factors, users tend to prefer switching to Lotus Notes from Outlook email program. As there is no manual solution to process Outlook to Lotus Notes email migration, it becomes a challenging task to find risk-free automated solution to open multiple PST files in Lotus Notes.
Explore the blog to the fullest to know the finest solution to import bulk Outlook PST files in Lotus Notes!
Batch Open Multiple Outlook PST files in Lotus Notes – Proven Solution
Although there are a wide-range of converter tools available in the online market to open multiple Outlook PST files in Lotus Notes application. No doubt, it becomes a cumbersome task to hunt the trustworthy automated tool. Use SysTools PST to NSF converter which is power-packed with numerous user-friendly features that makes a hassle-free Outlook to Lotus Notes email migration process. It ensures to maintain the folder structure of the converted NSF file same as that of the source file format. The best part is that minimal technical knowledge is required to seamlessly batch open multiple Outlook PST files in Lotus Notes.
What Makes SysTools Outlook to Notes Converter Different from Other Utilities?
- Capable to convert corrupted, password protected Outlook PST files to NSF
- Date filter to export selective data within each PST data item to Lotus Notes
- Convert multiple Outlook PST to NSF format using Add Folder option
- Option to create separate NSF file for contacts to batch open multiple Outlook PST files in Lotus Notes
- Supports IBM Notes 10.0, 9.0, 8.5 & all its previous versions
- No MS Outlook installation required to import bulk Outlook PST files to Lotus Notes
- Support Outlook PST files from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 etc.
How Does PST to NSF Converter Works to Batch Import PST files to Lotus Notes?
- Download and launch the software and batch open multiple Outlook PST files in Lotus Notes using Add File (s) or Add Folder option
- Users can avail “Select Categories” option as to migrate selective PST data item to Lotus Notes NSF file format
- One can export the required data within each Outlook data item using “Date-filter” option
- The software offers varied customized filters such as “Maintain Folder Hierarchy”, “Exclude Deleted Items”, etc.
- Users can opt “Create separate NSF file for contacts” to batch open multiple Outlook PST files in Lotus Notes
- Once all the required settings are done, mention the destination location to save the output NSF file and click the Export button
- Finally, at the output location the exported NSF file will be placed while preserving the folder structure intact as that of the source format.
Isn’t It Easy to Batch Open Multiple Outlook PST files in Lotus Notes!
In order to flawlessly batch open multiple Outlook PST files in Lotus Notes, this blog elaborates the finest solution to import bulk Outlook PST files in Lotus Notes. As there is no any manual solution, hence availing reliable third-party solution is the only option to migrate multiple Outlook PST files using SysTools Outlook to Notes converter software. Users can download the free demo version of the tool as to efficiently check the various functionalites of the software.