Does the above query seem familiar to you? Are you also hunting some relevant approach for the same problem? If so, then this is the ultimate blog which describes the finest solution to convert Outlook PST files to Lotus Notes in an understandable way. So let’s dig into the solution to open PST file in Lotus Notes.
Many a time, there arises a need to import PST to Lotus Notes, now this could be due to multiple reasons such as changing organizational needs, exceptional features rendered by Lotus Notes application and much more. As we are pretty much aware of the fact that both MS Outlook and Lotus Notes stores data in its respective file format. To be more precise, IBM Notes saves data in NSF file format, whereas Outlook stores it’s all data in PST format. Thus, if anyone wants to move data from Outlook to Lotus Notes, one needs to convert PST files to Lotus Notes supported NSF file format. Now, you might be wondering about the solution to be followed to quickly convert PST files to Lotus Notes application. Simply follow the below write-up and carry out the simplified PST to NSF conversion.
Also Read Out this Blog: Batch Open Multiple Outlook PST files in Lotus Notes
How to Import PST to Lotus Notes? – A Top-Notch Solution
No doubt, it is one of the mind-scratching task to find the appropriate third-party tool to import PST to Lotus Notes. As a result, we have come up with a trustworthy and highly recommended software by experts i.e., Outlook to Notes converter. This software is incorporated with amazing functionalities which makes the user to easily transfer PST data file to Lotus Notes application without facing any data loss issue. Moreover, the converted NSF file can be imported on the latest IBM Notes 10.0 and all the previous versions with maintained folder structure.
Learn the Working of the tool from the Below Mentioned Steps:
- Install and run the software and hit Add File (s) or Add Folder option to import PST to Lotus Notes
- From the next window, avail “Select Categories” feature that lets users to migrate selective PST data item to NSF format
- Users can avail “Date-filter” option to convert required data item from the PST mailbox items like emails, contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, journals, etc. to resultant NSF file format
- In addition to that, several customized filters can be opted from the tool’s interface, which includes “Maintain Folder Hierarchy”, “Exclude Deleted Items”, etc.
- Within the software interface, the tool renders an option to “Create separate NSF file for contacts”, by selecting the option for the same to convert multiple Outlook PST files to Lotus Notes NSF format
- After the required customized filters are applied, mention the destination location to save the resultant NSF file and click the Export button
- Finally, at the destination location, the converted NSF file with maintained data integrity as that of the source format is placed as to open PST file in Lotus Notes
Why SysTools PST to NSF Converter is a Proven Utility Over Other Automated Tools?
Here are some of the highlighted features that make it an efficient utility over other third-party tools. So, let’s have a look:
- Convert corrupted, password protected PST files to NSF format
- Efficiently transfer complete PST mailbox items to Lotus Notes NSF
- No MS Outlook installation required to import PST to Lotus Notes
- Avail “Date filter” to convert selective PST data to Lotus Notes
- Export multiple Outlook PST files to NSF using Add Folder option
- Renders option to Create separate Lotus Notes NSF file for contacts
- Supports IBM Notes 10.0, 9.0, 8.5 & all its prior versions
- Support PST files from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc.
Let’s Wrap Up
Due to different reasons, users need to change the email application from the default email application. In case if a user wants to import PST to Lotus Notes, then it is best recommended to avail SysTools Outlook files to Lotus Notes converter tool as discussed in the above section. It is a power-packed utility, which comprises numerous features that allows to smoothly convert Outlook PST files to Lotus Notes without facing any glitches.