Learn the Best Techniques to Convert PDF to Text on Mac
Do you want to extract plain text from PDF files on your Mac computers.? If yes, then, this blog will tell you exactly what you are looking for! Here, you will learn how to convert PDF to text on Mac by using professional software. We will take you through a step-by-step procedure that gives you the perfect results.
Instant Solution to Convert PDF to Text File for Free
PDF To Text Converter for Mac is one of the most reliable and trustworthy solutions to extract text from Adobe PDF files without losing formatting. It is designed in a well-structured manner that helps the users to convert PDF to Text on Mac OS. The best part of using this application is that it does not require any external program to change PDF to text file.
The utility not only extracts plain text on Mac but also preserves the formatting. Moreover, the tool supports batch conversion which means you can convert a batch of PDF files at a time. Also, you can convert Adobe PDF to text file specifically.
Besides these, there are lots of functionalities of this remarkable tool that we have mentioned in the subsequent section.
Some Advantageous Features of the to Change PDF to Text File
- Allow to extract embedded attachments from PDF documents.
- Provide the functionality to extract inline images from multiple PDF files.
- Save Inline Images into PDF & other file formats such as PNG, JPG, etc.
- Gives the option to extract Text in a single folder or individual folder.
- Allows to Apply Page Settings for extracting text from selective pages.
- Maintain the file formatting after the conversion process.
- Support known password-protected or restricted PDF documents.
- Allows to extract table data from PDF
Now, let’s dive into the working of the software.
Convert PDF to Text on Mac Effortlessly Using the Software
Below are some important guidelines to use this powerful tool to convert adobe PDF to text file on Mac OS, you can follow to have a try.
1. Download and install the software on your Mac OS.
2. Click on the “Add Files” / “Add Folder” button to insert Adobe PDF documents and change PDF to text file. Hit the Next tab.
3. Now, choose the “Item type” as Text from the option available from the software panel.
4. Apply Page Settings Filters to extract text from required pages.
5. Click the “Extract” button to convert adobe PDF to text file .
6. Finally, the “PDF file extraction” process gets started.
That’s all! Your added PDF files get converted into Text formats as you want.
Bringing It All Together
The blog is a complete tutorial on how to convert PDF to text on Mac. If you are looking for a cost-efficient and reliable tool to change PDF to text file, you should definitely go for SysTools PDF Text Extractor. The utility has functionalities to extract text from PDF documents and after the extraction process, you can easily use them anywhere. Also, the tool can convert multiple PDF files to text at once.
Q1: What are the simplest methods to export secured PDF files into text format?
With the help of this PDF extractor for Mac OS, you can simply convert your PDF files which are secured or restricted to a text format.
Q2: Does the Software has any file size limitations?
No, the tool does not impose any size restrictions, so user can load large PDF files and extract the requires PDF file data.
Q3: Does this tool supports Mac OS Catalina?
Yes, this software is compatible with Mac OS Catalina and below versions