The vCard file format is best known for storing contact information, including names, email addresses, and phone numbers. Work address, fax number, and anything else. Also known as virtual business vCard. vCard files can be easily saved and sent from one platform to another, such as email applications, mobile devices, iPhones, etc. Nowadays people are eager to know how to convert VCF to TXT format. In this blog, we are going to share the best solution to help you export vCard files in text format. Before continuing the process, let’s first learn the text files.
A TXT file is a standard text document consisting of plain text. It is used to store information in a special plain text file. The text file can be easily opened with Microsoft Notepad, Notepad ++, Geen, Atom, Editpad Lite, Visual Studio Code, Dockpad, and many other text editors. Text files are useful when trying to include text in rows in an organized way. Basically, text files can contain both formatted and plain text. Since these files allow easy data management, they are mainly used for storing contact information and other data.
Why is it Necessary To Convert VCF To TXT File Format?
There are a lot of benefits of using a text file. Some of them are described below:
- Easily open and view with various text editor applications
- Users can easily edit information with text editors
- Helps to find the required email easily
- Easy to read text file with double click
- Text files include smaller size and versatility
Alternative Solution To Convert vCard File to TXT Format
SysTools Mac vCard Converter is the suggested software for exporting VCF files to plain text files. With this utility, users can convert vCard contacts to txt in bulk mode without data loss. It comes with unbeatable features and a simple user interface for easy, fast and accurate conversion. The application is compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows, including Windows 10, 8, 7 (32 or 64 bits) and Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2008, and more. This tool makes the working process easier.
Take a Free Demo Trial
The free demo version includes useful benefits. You can download and use the free demo before investing in the tool. With this free software, you can easily check whether all the software is working properly or not. With the free version you are able to export VCF to text format only 10 contacts. Once you are completely satisfied, upgrade to remain unlimited.
How To Convert VCF to TXT?
Step-by-Step Process to Convert vCard file to TXT Format
- First of all, Download and Run Mac vCard Converter Tool into your Mac OS.
- Click the Add File tab to add VCF or vCard files.
- Click the Radio tab corresponding to the “TXT” labeled text
- Select the “Change” tab to set the destination folder for the changed file. By default, the software choose the “/Users/Mac/Desktop” Path
- Click on the “Export” button to start the conversion process
- Preview the generated TXT file in the Destination location
VCF Converter Tool – Benefits and Features
- It is capable of converting VCF into multiple file formats
- Support for splitting large VCF and merging multiple VCF files
- Support batch conversion of VCF files in Google, Yahoo CSV format
- The software allows to export VCF file to HTML, PST, PDF, MSG, CSV, VCF, etc.
- Option to sort contacts within vCard file in any desired order
- It Supports VCF files from Outlook, GSuite, iCloud, Skype, etc.
- Compatible with VCF file versions such as vCard 2.1, 3.0 and 4.0
This tool seems to be one of the best software to convert VCF to TXT format in bulk. It is very easy to use and gives you so many advantages. There are tons of features that you can use to serve a variety of purposes. Therefore, to have a pleasant journey as well as a pleasant experience, you need to give this tool a try.