Fix Error vCard Import Request Was Rejected [Solved]
Have you encountered the error vCard import request was rejected while moving VCF to Microsoft Outlook and looking for the resolution? if yes, then this blog is for you only. As we have come up with a complete description of the problem along with an impeccable solution. Let us begin with the introduction of the vCard file format. It is generally known as the standard format that is used to save contacts and information in an organization. This includes email addresses, contact numbers, occupations, names, and much more details that are crucial.
On the other hand, vCard consists of images, custom fields & other types of media too. Sometimes, users need to move vCard to Microsoft Outlook, which is a desktop-based email client used in various organizations. However, it is easy to move these files and if done manually it gives a different kind of error message. One such error is the vCard move request was rejected. This issue arises at the times of process when a user tries to add vCard files to Outlook.
Reasons: Why the vCard Import Request was Rejected
Consider this user query, in order to understand the issue a user may face:
“I was trying to migrate the VCF file to Outlook, but suddenly got an error as the vCard VCF import request was rejected. I really needed it on an urgent basis so I have tried all that I can. However, all my efforts go in vain and I was not able to shift the files. Now, to accomplish this task I am seeking the help of someone who has done this before or knows how to do it properly.”
As we know, MS Outlook has now attained a position in the digital world and it has become one of the most popular email clients. It provides the facility of instant emailing and maintains the database securely. Therefore, in order to increase business productivity users want to move their contacts to Outlook. It is also because once it is done; it becomes so easy for users to utilize each of their contacts.
Let us now discuss a manual way to complete this migration, and then we will move to an approach, which provides absolute results.
Import VCF File to Microsoft Outlook | Conventional Way
Now, there are two ways to do it manually as mentioned:
Procedure to Import Single VCF
- Firstly, you need to open MS Outlook and then
- choose File>>Import and Export option, the Import & Export Wizard displays
- Now, choose Import a VCARD File (.vcf), which is followed by a click on Next
- Locate & Choose the Location of vCard and hit on Open
- Finally, click on the contacts available in Left Navigation Panel. Now, you can see your new VCF contacts file.
Import Multiple VCF Files in 2010 MS Outlook and Newer
- To begin the process, you need to open VCF file contacts
- Then, find the location of vCard. When you move various
- VCF Contacts files with the help of Mail Web Client save vCard in a zipped folder. Now, open this folder and choose the required VCF files to import.
- After this, drag & drop the vCard into the MS Outlook Contacts page
- In the final step, you can use and see the vCard files.
Note: This method sometimes displays some error messages and is able to accomplish the task.
Instant Solution to Fix Error Import VCF Request Get Rejected
Therefore, alternatively, you can use an automatic tool for the same, namely SysTools vCard Viewer Pro Software to convert VCF files to PST without Outlook installation. This utility has the potential to move the VCF files into Outlook without displaying any error such as vCard move request being rejected. It can shift all the Contacts files in bulk without facing any kind of error, vCard import request was rejected.
This software has a very simple interface and can be used by a novice for the purpose of migration.
- First, you have to Install the Software and launch it.
- Choose Add File or Add Folder
In the next window, select the radio button corresponding to the “PST” label. Then click on the Browse button
- Navigate and select click the OK button on the software UI
- Now click on the Export button.
The increasing popularity of Microsoft Outlook leads many users to import vCard to Outlook PST. However, this sometimes shows an error such as vCard import request was rejected. Now, resolving such issues is not easy for them and therefore, they have to face many challenges. Considering this, we have discussed a manual trick for the same. Apart from the manual way, users can opt for a third-party tool and complete the process without any errors.