How to Extract Email Addresses from Outlook Calendar Invite – Get Solution Here
Microsoft Outlook is a popular email client and PIM (Personal information manager) suitable for enterprise users and home users alike. It has an advanced set of features and an easy-to-use interface. It supports managing emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc.
Outlook users can set meeting details in their calendars and send other users calendar invites for those meetings. This is an important task for professional users and is an advanced way to communicate with each other.
Sometimes, the sender or receiver of such calendar invites must extract email addresses from Outlook meetings for further use. We are here to let you know how to extract email addresses from Outlook calendar invites using different techniques.
Extract Email Addresses from Outlook Calendar Invite & Meeting
We will describe 3 methods:
Do go over all the 3 methods before deciding what method to use. We recommend a professional solution if there are multiple calendar invites to consider.
Right-click to Copy Email Addresses
- Go to Calendar in your Outlook app.
- Double-click to open the source meeting.
- Click on the “To” field and use the shortcut key “Ctrl+A” to select all the recipients of the meeting.
- Now, right-click on the selected addresses and choose the “Copy” option.
The email addresses are copied. You can paste it on any document to view the content. This is all to extract email addresses from Outlook calendar invites for single meeting appointments/invites.
Copy from Tracking Clipboard
- Go to Calendar in the Outlook app.
- Open the source meeting by double-clicking on it.
- Click on the “Tracking” button and choose the “Copy Status to Clipboard” option.
This will copy email addresses from Outlook calendar meeting invite. It is also suitable for extraction from single calendar invites.
Extract Email Addresses from Outlook Calendar Invite to Try Professional Software
The best and most reliable method to extract email addresses from Outlook meetings is by using a trusted professional tool such as SysTools Outlook Email Address Extractor Wizard. It allows you to copy email addresses from Outlook calendar invites, contacts, emails, tasks, etc.
You need to choose the calendar part and the software will automatically export email addresses from Outlook calendar invite, meetings, and appointments without fail.
Simple Steps to Extract Email Addresses from Outlook Calendar
- Step 1: Click on Default Storage and hit the Add File/Folder/Search File button.
- Step 2: Click on the desired file(s) to add file(s)into the software pane.
- Step 3: Apply filters and click on Extract.
- Step 4: Once the email address extraction is successful, click on the OK button.
Step 5: Now, hit the Destination path to open the folder containing the CSV file with all extracted email addresses.
Highlighted Features of The Application
- Extract email addresses from Outlook default storage, PST, OST, BAK, and MSG files.
- The tool provides an option to extract Outlook email IDs in PST, CSV, VCF, PDF, TXT, and HTML formats.
- Find Email addresses on the basis of From, To, Cc, Bcc, Email Body, and Email Header.
- Date filter option to find the email addresses of particular or multiple date ranges
Efficient Outlook calendar management is essential to maintaining the workflow of professional users. We have proposed some methods to extract email addresses from Outlook calendar invites and meeting appointments. With them, you can easily extract all the addresses from the calendar invite emails defined in columns- From, To, Cc, and BCC. To extract data from multiple invites, we recommend using a professional solution.