Recover Deleted Videos From Computer In Easy Steps
Want to recover deleted data like photos, videos, documents, etc.? No need to worry you can recover deleted videos from the computer very easily, no matter whether you deleted them intentionally or unintentionally.
There Are 3 Methods to Retrieve Deleted Videos from Computer-
“Hello, I deleted some videos last month from my computer. I have deleted them by clicking on the “delete” button. But I want some videos back. So, how can I recover deleted videos from my computer?”
“Hey! Please tell me that how to retrieve permanently deleted videos from the computer. Because I have deleted some of my videos mistakenly by clicking on the “shift+delete” button and I want them back.”
5 Common Reasons For Video Deletion
- By mistake, you delete some videos by pressing the “delete” button.
- You click on the “shift + delete” button unintentionally and you lose your videos.
- You formatted your hard drive and did not take backup.
- Removed data from recycle-bin.
- Virus attacking or infection.
Recover Deleted Photos And Videos From Computer By Using Manual Method
1. Using Recycle-bin:-
If you have deleted videos, photos, documents, etc. by simply clicking on the “delete” button or deleted your data by doing a right click then it is a very easy task to recover deleted videos from the computer. Because all your deleted data can be recovered by using a recycle bin.
- Search for the recycle-bin icon, do a right-click on it.
- Click on the “open” button.
- Now, you have to select the files which you want to recover.
- Do a right-click on the selected files and click on the restore option.
You can use this manual method to restore data but there are chances that you can lose your data. Because the manual method has some drawbacks. So, to recover deleted videos from a computer you should use professional software.
2. Using CMD
If you want to retrieve deleted videos from the computer then you need to follow the steps given below:-
- Press the “Windows + R” keys together and then type CMD.
- Type “chkdsk, ‘drive letter’ /f” in CMD Window and after this, press enter.
- Click the “Y” key and press enter to continue the process.
- Now, press the “F” key and click on the “enter” button.
- Type in F:\>attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.* and click on enter button.
Note: You can use manual methods to recover deleted videos from the computer but they have some major drawbacks due to which you can lose your data permanently. So I will suggest you use a professional software named as SysTools Hard Drive Recovery Software. This software will recover deleted files from hard drive safely.
Easy Steps To Recover Deleted Photos And Videos From Computer
Step 1 – Installation
Firstly you need to install and download the software. After doing this, click on the “start” button and after this, you have to select the “all programs” option and after doing this you need to select “Computer data recovery tool”.
Step 2 – Scanning Data
Now, you need to select a scanning option. It means that you have to select a scanning option to recover deleted videos from the computer. There are 2 types of scanning options.
- Scan– You should select the “scan” option only when you need to recover deleted data from hard drive.
- Formatted Scanning– You can select the “formatted scan” option if you want to recover files from formatted hard drive.
Step 3 – Scanning Progress Report
When you select a scanning process, after that the software will show you a reading percentage and you have to wait till the time it gets 100%.
Step 4 – Recovery
When scanning is completed, you will see all your data in the left panel of the software. And now you need to select the data which you want to recover deleted PNG files and restore selected files from Windows will be shown in the right panel of the software. You can see the permanently deleted data in red color for user convenience.
Step 5 – Save Data
You need to save the recovered deleted files from Toshiba external hard drive. To select the files or folders and click on the “save” button. And after this, select a destination in the computer to save the data.
Benefits to Recover Data Using Professional Software
- You can try a demo version of this software.
- Recovers virus infected files from external hard drive.
- It supports different file formats like FAT, exFAT, and NTFS.
- It can recover data from internal as well as external hard drives.
- You can recover corrupted Tiff files through this software.
- Shows permanently deleted data in red color. So that it will become easy for the user to differentiate.
- Quick data recovery from IDE, EIDE and SATA devices.
- It recovers deleted files from hard disk partition GPT and MBR .
In this post, I have discussed how can you recover deleted videos from the computer. There are two manual methods to recover the data but they don’t provide a surety to recover data safely. So that’s why we have found a software named mentioned in the above section. It provides a surety to recover erased data from hard disk safely and it is compatible with all window versions.