How to Import Contacts From Excel to iPhone? Best Solution
Are you also stuck in a situation where you have to import contacts from Excel to iPhone? If yes, then you landed on the right platform with the help of this article, we are going to explain and provides you the reliable solution to complete this task easily.
As we knows, contacts plays an important role in business as well as personal life, most of the user keeps their contact contacts data in Excel spreadsheet. In some cases user want to export their Excel data to iPhone, there are multiple reasons. But sometimes when users try to import contacts from excel file to iPhone they may face certain problems. In fact, it is not a simple and easy task to transfer all contacts to iPhone. No need to worry! we are here to provides you the best solutions to
“I usually save all my professional and personal contacts in Excel CSV file and recently I have purchased Macbook. Now, I want to export all my XLS contacts data into iPhone so that I can access them anywhere. But, I do not have so much technical knowledge about this. So, kindly someone suggest me that how to transfer excel contacts to iPhone simply. Thank you!”
In order to resolve this issue, we have come up with this article. Here we are going to disclose some most reliable and easy workarounds for the same.
Automatic Solution to Import Contacts From Excel to iPhone
There is no direct manual method to convert Excel contact list to vCard format, so we recommend a reliable automatic solution, Best Excel to vCard Converter. It is a completely safe program to download and run.
It is compatible with all versions of Excel and is also compatible with all versions of Windows. Also, it includes a user-friendly interface so that any non-technical user can use it without any problem. Also, the tool provides three different versions of vCard (v2.1., v3.0., v4.0.), users can choose any one of them for the final result.
Free Demo: XLSX to VCF Converter Software that allows user to export only first 25 contacts from the Excel file. User can purchase full version with license and then activate this application and enjoy unlimited Excel contact sheet to vCard conversion.
Quick Steps to Import Contacts From Excel to iPhone
Moreover, the graphical interface of this software is so simple that even novice users can freely access Excel contacts for iPhone without worrying about data parameters. The whole process of converting Excel contacts to iPhone is divided into two main steps:
Step 1: Convert Excel Contacts File to vCard
Step 2. Import the vCard to your iPhone
Let’s start the process of converting Excel spreadsheets to iPhone contacts. Follow the steps below to complete the job properly without data loss.
Part 1: Convert Unlimited Excel Contacts to vCard format
In this step, we will export the Excel spreadsheet to vCard (VCF) format, because iPhone does not allow you to import calls directly from Excel to iPhone contacts. therefore:
- Install and Run this software on your device & click Browse option to select the files
- In the next screen, you can select the XLS/XLSX files which you want to convert
- Next, you can see the preview of selected files
- After this, you will get an option to select the vCard versions
- Select change option to provide the destination for converted XLS files
- At last, click the Convert button to complete the conversion process.
Part 2: Transfer vCard files to iPhone via iCloud
- First, you need to open www.icloud.com in your browser
- You will now be asked to sign in with your Apple ID , adding the credentials to your iCloud+ account
- Now you will see the following screen, from the available menu, click on Contacts
- At the bottom left you will see the gear icon, click on it and from the options available click on Import vCard
- Select the VCF or vCard file for your machine and click Open
- The process of importing vCard to iCloud will now begin
- Once your contacts are added to your iCloud+ account, you can easily check them.
The contact information plays a vital role to establish any communication, share information and schedule meetings in real-time. This technical paper covers all the required details on ‘how to import contacts from excel to iPhone 4s, 5s, 6s, 7 plus and X’. The blog covers a few manual and automatic techniques that can help all those users who are searching the solutions for same.