Best Excel to vCard Converter Software
If you are still using an Excel spreadsheet to store and manage a large number of data? Do you want to convert Excel contacts to vCard file format? But confused which is the best tool for it. If so, then this post will help figure out the best Excel to vCard Converter 2023.
Microsoft Excel spreadsheets are a great way to store and manage large contact lists. However, exporting all your contacts to another platform can be frustrating for Excel spreadsheet users. Importing Excel spreadsheets to various devices and applications such as MS Outlook, Android, iPhone, Office 365, Blackberry, G Suite, etc. This is because the platform uses vCard (virtual contact cards) to store contact information. Therefore, before transferring Excel contacts to your device or application, you need to convert contacts to vCard file format. For this, you have to take the help of Excel to VCF Converter software.
Table of Contents
Why Prefer Excel to vCard Converter Over Manual Methods
The manual method is free, but it requires a lot of time to convert Excel to vCard format, and by using the manual method, you can only convert a single file into vCard. However, it takes a lot of time if you want to do batch conversions of Excel files. So, the manual method has a barrier to data integrity. Thus, it can complete the process of conversion, but it has many limitations in performing the task. Therefore, there are many Excel to vCard converters online, but they lack file security and are also not capable of batch conversion. In the upcoming section, we will let you know how the safest Excel to VCF converter can be used to batch the conversion of files.
Excel to vCard Converter Tool to Save Excel Contact to VCF
XLSX to VCF Converter is the best software that fulfills all user’s needs to convert Excel XLSX / XLS / XLSM Contacts to vCard with all contacts details.
It can easily convert Excel files to VCF/VCard format at once. The application safe and secure, a non-technical person can also use it without any trouble. Users can easily import contacts from Excel to iPhone, Android, Gmail, iCloud, and Outlook, etc. It works with all Windows and Mac OS including 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, and below version
Read More: How to Import Contacts from Excel to Blackberry Phone
Working Steps of this Software
Following the steps that you can follow to export Excel contacts to vCard format
- Download and Run software into your device
- Click on the Browse button and select Excel files
- After adding files, you can see the preview of all selected files data. Click Next to continue
- Now, choose the Excel Fields from the left side
- Then choose vCard Fields from the right side and click on the Add button
- Next, select the required export options and also select the vCard version 2.1, 3.0, 4.0
Tip: If you want to import vCard file into iCloud, then select vCard version 3.0 or 4.0 for hassle-free results
- You can choose Change Option the desired location to save the output on your machine
- Select on the Convert button and the software will start the process instantly
Notable Features of Excel to vCard Converter
You can see how easy this tool convert excel contacts to vCard file in just a few clicks. It also offers multiple beneficial features for users’ ease. Some of the highlighted features are-
- Easy UI: The software has a simple user interface that enables all inexperienced users to easily export excel contacts to vCard file.
- Supports All Excel File Formats: The application allows the user to convert Excel xls, xlsx to vCard vcf file. One can also export XLT, XLSM, XLSB, XLTX Excel workbook to the vCard file.
- No File Size Limitations: The software has no file size and file number limitations, user can easily export unlimited contacts without any hassle.
- Compatible all vCard Supported Platforms: After converting Excel contacts to the vCard file format, you can easily access the vCard file on all vCard supported platforms like Outlook, Gmail, Android, iPhone, and more.
- Windows Compatible: The tool can be easily installed on each and every version of Windows OS such as Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, etc.
In this blog, we discussed the best Excel to vCard converter 2023 to convert Excel contacts to vCard file format to save time and streamline your contact management. Here, we have described the workings and functions of this software. You can also download a free trial version of the tool that allows you to export only 25 items. Once you are satisfied with the software, buy the full version for unlimited conversion.
Q.1. How do I convert Excel to vCard for free?
A.1. There are many free converters online, but we recommend you not use them because they can access your private contact information and misuse your personal data for their own benefit.
Q.2. Can I try the software before purchasing it?
A.2. Yes, the mentioned tool in this blog has a trial demo version that you can freely use to check if the tool meets all your needs before purchasing it.
Q.3. What is the best Excel to vCard converter?
A.3. The mentioned tool is the best Excel to VCF/vCard converter tool among others because it can batch convert various Excel formats, including XLS, XLSX, and CSV, to vCard, ensuring that the data in your vCard files remains accurate and complete while minimizing the risk of data loss or corruption during the conversion process.