No doubt, there are numerous email clients available in the online market. Out of which, AOL is one of the web-based email service widely named as America Online. Earlier, it is considered as an Internet pioneer that offers certain Web services including dial-up Internet access, emails, web browsing and instant messaging. However, by the passage of time, AOL was acquired by Verizon in 2015. In addition, AOL is handled at both server end as well as AOL email client end. Even users can easily free open AOL emails and read AOL mail offline from a desktop or via the AOL Web server.
User Can Access AOL emails, when users are online but what to do if users want to open AOL mail offline? AOL web services are only accessible when most of the users are connected to the AOL web server but if they are offline not possible to access AOL emails. Thus, for AOL user to open AOL emails offline in a smooth way is must from AOL web server and remote as well.
About Read AOL Mail offline
AOL Email provides unlimited storage, around 25 MB of the pictures and videos, advanced junk filters, virus protection to keep the information safe. Most of the users use the AOL email client, which requires a regular internet connection to read or access AOL emails. Hence, many users cannot access AOL email in offline mode. Users also having an AOL web server account in which they can simply save AOL emails from AOL web server profile. In the following section, we will discuss the problems while receiving or view AOL emails offline and also mention the steps how to read AOL mail offline in a smooth way.
Related Solution- How to Download AOL Mail to Computer
Problems Faced While Reading Offline AOL Mail
Most of the users have reported certain issues while reading offline AOL mail. Some of the frequently made queries to receive AOL mail offline include:
1. “I am having Windows 10 and I have tried to insert a photograph in my AOL email client. All of sudden, America online account has shut down. The same thing happens if I will try to paste a screenshot in the email, then again America online account has shut down. Kindly suggest any efficient solution that helps to respond to open AOL emails properly.”
2. “I am having Verizon Note 2 and my America online account is not working even its working fine on my computer system. At multiple times, I have turned my phone on and off and also I have deleted all emails and recreating it and nothing has changed. It is really frustrating for me, please recommend any suitable solution to open AOL emails problem easily?”
3. I’m having the same issue with my Galaxy S3. Multiple times, I tried to re-add and to delete my AOL email accounts. I can send e-mail but still, not receive AOL mail or even save AOL emails properly. Anyone have any suggestions to solve AOL mail problem please share with me?
To help out the users, we are going to discuss an approach to read and receive AOL mail Offline which solve AOL mail problem.
How to Open AOL Emails in Outlook
First, users have Outlook.com to download incoming messages from an AOL Mail account. Therefore, some steps are mentioned below, which makes easy for users to access AOL emails and view AOL emails:
1. In Outlook.com, choose the settings gear icon from the top of the screen to open AOL emails in outlook.
2. Now, select the Connected accounts option (This is available under Options within the left- side of the menu bar)
3. From Add a connected account, click the Other email accounts.
4. After this, a Connect your email account screen will open. Enter your AOL mail address and AOL password for access AOL emails in outlook.
5. Then, Choose location, where to import AOL email will be saved. You must have a choice to create a new folder and subfolders for your AOL mail by default or also importing it into an existing folders/files.
7. Next, click the OK button to read AOL mail.
8. After completion, if you will get a Successful message that your AOL email client account is now connected and Outlook.com can easily import AOL email. They will warn you that the process can take a while, but still, you are free to close your AOL web server. Even turn off your Desktop, it will also continue to occur behind the scenes at Outlook.com. Then, choose the OK option.
9. Under the Manage your connected accounts field, you will now view AOL emails address. Although You can see either the updated status or last status. You can also utilize the pencil icon to edit your account detail.
10. Next, you can return back to your email folders.
11. In last, You can choose your AOL mail address when to start composing an email. If you have another email address chosen as your primary, then, you will have to use the drop-down icon next to select your AOL mail address to read AOL mail.
Read AOL Mail Using the AOL Mail Preview Panel
There are following steps, which helps to read AOL mail online with the message list still appear:
1. In the AOL mail account, follow the Settings link.
2. Next, Go to the General category option.
3. Make sure, put a tick mark on the Use a reading pane to view AOL emails option under Reading.
Note: Keep in mind, under the preview pane the next message will always view AOL emails automatically even you have deleted or moved. If choose the Reading messages, will also display the next email message after deleting or moving the latest one is not checked.
4. Finally, Click the Save option.
You are capable to adjust the size of the preview panel by dragging the measures in between message list and preview pane and view AOL emails.
AOL (America Online) is an internet portal as well as an internet service provider, which provides multiple advanced features. However, we have covered certain user queries while receiving AOL mail and access AOL emails offline. In this article, we have discussed how to view AOL mail offline and how to open AOL emails in Outlook in detail. The simple steps when performed carefully allow the users to view AOL emails in Offline mode.