Save Office 365 Emails as PDF Mac – Complete Solution
Are you looking for how to save Office 365 emails as PDF on a Mac? Well, then do not worry, as this is a common query among Office users nowadays. There is no direct method to save Outlook 365 email as PDF. However, with the help of an automated tool, it is possible. So let’s explore the different possible methods through which the emails of Office 365 can be downloaded to the PDF file format.
Microsoft Office 365 and PDF
Microsoft Office 365 is the suite that every organization needs right now. Office 365 offers different plans as per the requirements such as Family plans, Business plans, and others. It is completely based on the subscription model means users can use its services by paying the amount on a monthly and annual basis. It offers several other SaaS apps such as OneDrive, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and many more.
PDF files are the ones that are highly supported in the different devices. All the types of crucial information are shared in the PDF file format. Because there is a feature to lock the PDF using the passwords so that unauthorized users cannot access the data.
Now, let’s find the different methods to convert Outlook 365 email to PDF.
Manual Method to Save Office 365 Emails as PDF
- Step 1. Sign in to the Office 365 account with the appropriate credentials.
- Step 2. Open the email to save it as a PDF.
- Step 3. Now click on the More Options and then choose Print option.
- Step 4. Hit on the Print in the newly opened window.
- Step 5. Choose the option of Save as PDF in the Destination print window.
- Step 6. Finally, click on the Save button, and the email is saved as PDF at the destination location.
Also Read: How to Convert MBOX files to PDF Documents on Mac?
- It is a time-consuming process.
- This method is not able to save the attachment files.
- It is only applicable to a few emails.
Automated Tool to Save Office 365 Emails as PDF
The above-explained method is not the right fit for saving multiple emails into PDF file format. However, only efficient solution to convert Outlook 365 emails as PDFs is the Office 365 Backup. This tool can convert multiple emails into a PDF file format with some easy steps. The automated tool is also recommended by the experts because of its several advanced features. It gives the error-free results without any hassle. Let’s elaborate on the steps of this automated tool.
Steps to Save Office 365 Emails as PDF
Step 1. Download and set up the tool on the system.
Step 2. Run the tool and complete the required credentials such as username and password. After completing the details hit on the Login button.
Step 3. In the opened window, select the option of PDF and then hit Advance settings.
Step 4. Now in this Advance Settings window, provide the name of the resulting file, choose categories, and apply the date filter. Set the page layout, bates number, and attachments.
Step 5. Choose the option of Delete After Download if you want to delete the data from the server after downloading.
Step 6. Click on change and set the destination location for the resulting file.
Step 7. Lastly, press the Start Backup button.
Advanced Features of the Tool
- Able to download the emails from the shared mailbox as well.
- You can take the backup of the attachments along with the emails.
- It can also save Office 365 emails as MSG and other file format as well.
- Multiple emails can be converted to PDF file format with one click.
- Maintains the complete data hierarchy after the process ends.
- Provides complete data security throughout the process.
Through the above discussion now you are aware of the different solutions to save Office 365 emails as PDF. The manual method and automated tool both are explained in detail. Additionally the limitations and advanced features are also elaborated. You can go with anyone as per your requirements. However, the automated tool is recommended for a seamless backup process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can I save multiple emails into PDF files without any errors and in less time?
Ans – Yes, using the above-mentioned automated tool, you can convert multiple Outlook 365 emails into PDF files.
Q2. What will be the destination location of the resulting file?
Ans – In the above-explained tool there is an option to set the location of the resulting PDF file.
Q3. Is the automated tool enough solely to convert Outlook 365 email to PDF?
Ans – Yes, after downloading the automated tool, you do not require any other tool for Office 365 save email as PDF.
Q4. Can I download my attachments from the Office 365?
Ans – Yes, the automated tool download emails and attachments as well.