Are you in a situation where you are unable to save pictures from Outlook and you are looking for the solution, then let me tell you that you are on the right path? Here in this blog, we are going to discuss a couple of techniques to fix cannot save a picture from Outlook. So stick with us or bookmark this blog to know all fixes for the same.
Basically, this issue occurs due to the Outlook configuration issue. But sometimes other than the configuration issues, there could be some reasons why pictures attachments not saving in Outlook are:
- It happens due to the wrong email client setting
- Some of the incompatible files also creating this issue.
- Improper or unstable internet connectivity
- Corrupted attachment file is also the reasons for this issue
- Manual Techniques to Fix Unable to Save Pictures from Outlook
- Save Pictures from Outlook Smartly
Let’s get understand each topic one-by-one in a more detailed manner
Tips to Fix Cannot Save Pictures from Outlook
Method 1: Check your Internet Connectivity
If you are unable to save pictures from Outlook then may it is an internet issue. So, before doing anything else first check your internet connection and if the internet connection working fine, then you can restart your Outlook program. After that save the picture from Outlook again.
Method 2: Remove the Blocking of the Image
As we said above sometimes due to the wrong email setting users will encounter this issue in Outlook. Likewise, email block setting so, performs the below setting to fix the settings.
For Outlook 2010 and Above Versions
- First, open the Outlook application and go to the File option and then click on the Options
- After that select the Trust Center option
- Now, under Microsoft Outlook Trust Center, click on the Trust Center Settings
- Uncheck the box against Don’t download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages or RSS items
For Outlook 2007
- Navigate to Tool option
- Choose Trust Center and then Automatic Download
- Uncheck the box beside Don’t download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages or RSS items
Method 3: Clear Temporary File Folder
Most users encounter this issue due to internet temporary files. Even if the user has made all the required configurational changes, Outlook still restricts external content like images. And the major reason behind this situation is the Temporary Internet File. So, to fix this issue
Try to clean the Temp directory.
Once it is done restart your Outlook program and try to save the pictures from Outlook.
Method 4: Disabling Firewalls and Antivirus Program
Sometimes your antivirus and firewall programs may hinder the email processing task and blocking the image attachments. In that case, first, open your Outlook program in Safe Mode and check the issue also occurs in Safe Mode if not then disable all the antivirus or firewall programs. But remember that once your task is over enable your antivirus program to protect your data.
Method 5: Update Outlook Application
If you are still unable to save pictures from Outlook, then you can check for the updates of the Outlook program. Because sometimes due to file compatibility users not able to save image attachments from Outlook and if you are using outdated Outlook then probably you will face this issue. So, to resolve this issue first check the new update of your Outlook program and if the update is available, then download it.
To do this follow the listed below steps.
- Open the Outlook application.
- Click on the File menu from the top Outlook ribbon bar
- Under the Navigation pane choose Office Account
- Select the Update option and then click on the Update Now
Smart and Quick Method to Save Pictures from Outlook
The above solutions definitely fix the issue of unable to save pictures from Outlook. But if the above tips do not work for you, then you can try SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor toolkit. This attachment management utility is one of the most trusted and effective ways to save Outlook attachments to a folder without losing any data
And if you are seeking for an instant way to save Outlook attachment then this is one the best utility you are looking for because the tool comes with amazing features. This tool is capable to download attachments from Outlook OST, PST, MGS, and BAK files. Also, this tool is capable to maintain the folder hierarchy of the attachment files. The tool comes with various filter options such as date filter, mailbox item filter, attachment size, and extension filter.
Unbale to Save Pictures from Outlook is a very common issue faced by many Outlook users but due to lack of knowledge users not able to fix this issue. Hence in this blog, we have comes with the top 5 methods to fix the issue. In addition, you are not able to fix the cannot save pictures from Outlook, then you can try the automated way too.