Lost files from hard drive? Want to recover deleted files from hard drive? No need to worry, now you can retrieve lost files from hard drive easily. No matter whether you deleted the data intentionally or unintentionally, you can recover deleted files from hard drive. You can use the best software to recover deleted files from hard drive.
Recover Deleted Files and Folders From Hard Drive, Manually
You can restore data using manual methods. There are 2 different types of manual methods through which you can recover deleted data from hard disk.
Note:- There are manual methods to recover lost data from hard drives. But, both the manual methods has some drawbacks. If you want to recover some important data then you should use the best software to recover deleted files from hard drive. Because if you recover data using manual methods then, there are chances that you will lose your data permanently. Because manual methods do not provide any guarantee to recover data safely.
1. Recover deleted files from hard drive using CMD Method
If you want to retrieve lost files from hard drive using this manual method then, you need to follow the steps given below:-
- The first step which you need to do is press the “R + Window’s” key together, and then type CMD.
- After this, type “chkdsk,‘drive letter’ /f” in CMD Window and after doing this, click on enter.
- Press “Y” key and press enter to continue the process.
- Now, press “F” key and click on “enter” button.
- Type in F:\>attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.* and click on enter button.
2. Recover deleted files from hard drive using Re-cycle Bin Method
Retrieve lost files from hard drive by following the steps given below:-
- Firstly, search for the recycle-bin icon, and do a right-click on it.
- After this, click on the “open” button.
- Now, you have to select the files which you want to recover.
- Do a right click on the selected files and click on the restore option.
Note:- If you want to recover permanently deleted files from hard drive using manual method then, you can not. Because manual methods can not recover shift deleted files and folders from hard drive. You can use automated software to recover deleted files and folders from hard drive.
Drawbacks Of Manual Method
- Results are not so precise.
- Data can get deleted in between the recovery process.
- Sometimes errors occurs in between the recovery procedure.
- It does not show correct results.
- Manual methods don’t provide any kind of surety to recover data safely.
So, to overcome these drawbacks you can use the best software to recover deleted files from hard drive named as SysTools Hard Drive Recovery Software. You can also recover permanently deleted files from hard drive very easily by using this software.
Reasons For Data Deletion
- Accidental Deletion of files or folders
- Virus attacks or virus infection
- Voltage fluctuations
- Hardware failures
These are some common reasons for data deletion. But, you can recover deleted files from hard drive by using the other method which is to use automated software.
How Can You Recover Deleted Files From Hard Disk
Step 1 – Download Software
The first step is to download SysTools Hard Drive Recovery Software and then install it. After that, go to start, select “all programs” and after this select “SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery”.
Step 2 – Scanning Data
After performing the above step, you need to select a scanning option.
- Formatted Scan
You should select scan option only when you need to recover deleted or corrupted data. And you can select formatted scan option when you need to recover formatted data. After selecting any one option you have to click on the “scan” button.
Step 3 – Progress Report
When you will click on “scan” button. The software will show you a progress report with the reading percentage. You need to wait till the time it gets 100%. And the software will show your data in left panel of the software.
Step 4 – Recovery
When scanning is completed the software will show all the data in the right panel of the software. And it will show permanently deleted data in red colour for user convenience. Now, you need to select the data which you want to recover and save the data.
Step 5 – Saving Data
Now, the last step is that you need to select a destination to save your recovered data.
Key Features Of Hard Drive Recovery Software
- This software supports all window versions.
- It recovers formatted data, corrupted data, and delete data safely.
- Recovers data from internal as well as external hard drive.
- You can recover data from GPT & MBR partition.
- It supports different file formats like NTFS and FAT.
- Retrieve lost files from hard drive.
- This software highlights the permanently deleted data in red colour.
- This software will give you a “refresh option” to find any attached storage device.
- Recover videos, audios, documents etc.
- It recovers data quickly from IDE, EIDE and SATA devices also.
In this post, I have discussed about how to use the best software to recover deleted files from hard drive. Two manual methods are there to recover deleted files from hard drive but they have some drawbacks and they don’t provide a surety to restore your data safely. So to overcome this problem we have found a software named as SysTools Hard Drive Recovery Software. I have mentioned that what all benefits you get by using this software and I have mentioned the procedure to use this software also.