Are you Lost your precious files from your hard drive? Now you are searching for a solution to recover deleted files from hard drive. If yes then no need to worry, you can retrieve deleted files from hard drive easily. No matter how you have deleted your data intentionally or unintentionally. You can recover deleted files from hard drive with the help of the best hard drive data recovery software.
Restore Deleted Files and Folders from Hard Drive Manually
You can restore deleted files from external hard drive using manual methods. There are 2 different types of manual methods through which you can retrieve deleted files from external hard drive.
Note:- There are manual methods to recover lost data from hard drives. But, both the manual methods has some drawbacks. If you want to recover some important data then you should use the best software to recover deleted files from hard drive. Because if you recover data using manual methods then, there are chances that you will lose your data permanently. Because manual methods do not provide any guarantee to recover data safely.
Recover Deleted Files from Hard Drive using Re-cycle Bin Method
Retrieve lost files from hard drive by following the steps given below:-
- First of all, open recycle bin folder
- After this, find those deleted files which you want to recover from hard disk
- Finally, right-hit on the particular file and click on the restore option
- Finally, you get your file at original place from where you delete your file.
Recover Deleted Files from Hard Drive using CMD Method
If you want to retrieve lost files from hard disk using CMD then, you need to follow the below steps:-
- Press the Windows+R key then type CMD.
- After that, type “chkdsk, ‘drive letter’ /f” in CMD Window then, hit on the enter key.
- Press the “Y” key and press enter to proceed with the process.
- Now, press the “F” button and hit on the “enter” key.
- Type, [drive letter: \ >attrib -h -r -s/s /d *.*] and hit on enter button.
Note:- If you want to recover permanently deleted files from hard drive using manual method then, you can not. Because manual methods can not recover shift deleted files and folders from hard drive. You can use automated software to recover deleted files and folders from hard drive.
Drawbacks of Manual Method
- Results are not so precise.
- Data can get deleted in between the recovery process.
- Sometimes errors occur in between the recovery procedure.
- It does not show correct results.
- Manual methods don’t provide any kind of surety to recover data safely.
So, to overcome these drawbacks you can go through third-party software to recover deleted files from hard drive named as SysTools Hard Drive Recovery Tool. You can also recover permanently deleted files from the hard drive very easily by using this utility.
Reasons For Data Deletion
- Accidental Deletion of files or folders
- Malware attacks
- Voltage fluctuations
- Hardware failures
These are some common reasons for data deletion. But, you can recover deleted files from hard drive by using the other method which is to use automated software.
Restore Deleted Files and Folders from Hard Drive With Automated Software
Get an automated hard drive data recovery tool. When users know that the hard drive is deleted, users should stop using their hard drive as soon as possible. Otherwise, it will only facilitate the overwriting of the data which will recovery impossible tasks to accomplish. This utility has easy to use interface with powerful features. hard drive data can be recovered virus-infected files from external hard drive in just 4 steps. Follow them to recover deleted files from a Toshiba external hard drive without data loss in their healthy format.
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from Hard Disk
- Download and Run the Hard Drive Recovery Software on Windows machine then click on Refresh View.
- Click on the Scan option to recover RAW files from hard disk.
- Select required files from the recovery panel and hit on the Save button.
- Select the location and hit on OK to save the all recovered files.
In this write-up, we have discussed how to recover deleted files from hard drive. Here we have explained two manual and one automated solution. but manual methods have some limitations. Maybe you lost your data permanently because there is no surety to recover data safely. So to get rid of this problem we have found SysTools Hard Drive Recovery Software. We have mentioned that what all benefits you get from using this software.