How to Convert Mac Excel to PDF Format? Most Efficient Way
If you have lots of data in Excel sheet or XLS files in your computer which is taking lots of space. And now, you are looking for the solution to convert mac excel to PDF format. Then you have landed on the right place. Today, we are going to introduce to you a reliable and fastest solution to export Excel file to PDF. Stick with this write-up to get the hassle-free solution.
Native Solution to Export Excel File to PDF
MS Excel provides you a direct way to save Excel files to PDF on Mac. So in this below section, we have mentioned some easy steps of the manual method. Follow the below-listed instruction.
- Open MS Excel on your Mac system
- Then, go to the File menu and click on the Save as option
- Now, select the PDF in the save as option
- Then, press the Save button to convert Excel XLS to PDF.
The above-mentioned steps efficiently save one Excel file to PDF format on Mac at a time. But, it does not support bulk conversion at once. You have to convert every single Excel file one by one into PDF format. Also, this method does not give you a satisfactory solution.
Expert Solution to Convert Mac Excel to PDF
The manual trick has some drawbacks, therefore most of the users are looking for an expert way that allows them to export Excel file to PDF format at once. With Excel Contacts Converter Tool.
It application you can easily export Excel file to TXT, MSG, HTML and other formats along with all its related contact details. This tool provides you with many advanced features that make it unique. It provides you with a 100% safe and secure conversion process.
Read More: How to Convert Excel to VCF Without Software
Convert Mac Excel to PDF File in Few Easy Steps
In the upcoming section, we will show you some easy steps that help you to export XLS to PDF format in bulk. You can easily export unlimited XLSX sheets into PDF without losing attachment.
Step 1. Install the software and click on the Add File(s) option
Step 2. Now, select the XLSX/XLS/XLSM files and click on the Open button
Step 3. Then, select the PDF in order to convert Excel to PDF on Mac
Step 4. Now, browse the Destination location
Step 5. Lastly, hit a click on the Export button.
Advanced Feature of the Mentioned Software
- This application is capable to export Excel file to PDF Mac without any data loss. Users can export multiple Mac Excel sheets to PDF in a single go.
- It renders you auto-mapping feature, which will map all Excel fields of the selected files to the PDF fields.
- The tool transfers your all Excel data into PDF with related contact details. After that, you can import all the converted Excel file into various email clients such as MS Outlook, Gmail, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc.
- The Utility enables users to create a single PDF file per Excel contacts and generate a separate PDF file for each added Excel file.
- Excel Contacts converter application for Mac supports all the new editions of Mac OS such as Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, etc.
In the above article, we have mentioned the manual as well as an automated solution. Both methods offer you to convert Mac Excel to PDF format. But, the manual way has some drawbacks that don’t allow you the bulk conversion. Therefore, we have also discussed the expert solution that allows you to convert Excel file to PDF in bulk without any hassle. Also, the software provides you easy GUI interface that can be used by non-technical users