How to Convert Mac Excel to PDF – 2022 Guide
If you have lots of data in Excel sheet or XLS files in your computer which is taking lots of space. And now, you are looking for the solution to convert Mac Excel to PDF format. Then you have landed on the right place. Today, we are going to introduce to you a reliable and fastest solution to export Mac Excel (XLS/XLSX) files to PDF. Stick with this write-up to get the hassle-free solution.
Convert Mac Excel File to PDF Format | Native Workaround.
MS Excel provides you a direct way to save Excel files to PDF on Mac. So in this below section, we have mentioned some easy steps of the manual method. Follow the below-listed instruction.
- Open MS Excel on your Mac system.
- Then, go to the File menu and click on the Save as option.
- Now, select the PDF in the save as option.
- Then, press the Save button to convert Mac Excel to PDF.
The above-mentioned steps efficiently save one Excel file to PDF format on Mac at a time. But, it does not support bulk conversion at once. You have to convert every single Excel file one by one into PDF format. Also, this method does not give you a satisfactory solution.
Professional Solution to Export XLS Files to PDF on Mac
The manual trick has some drawbacks, therefore most of the users are looking for an expert way that allows them to convert Excel contacts to PDF format at once. With Mac Excel Contacts Converter, you can easily export XLSX files to PDF or export Mac Excel to TXT along with all its related contact details.
For Window Users
The tool provides you multiple advanced features that make it unique. It renders you a 100% safe and secure conversion process. You can opt the automated mapping as well as manual mapping option. It allows you batch convert Mac Excel to PDF without losing a single bit of data.
Advanced Feature of the Mentioned Software
- This software is capable to convert Excel file to PDF on Mac without any data loss. Users can export multiple Mac Excel sheets to PDF in a single go.
- It renders you auto-mapping feature, which will map all Excel fields of the selected files to the PDF fields.
- The tool transfers your all Excel data into PDF with related contact details. After that, you can import all the converted Excel file into various email clients such as MS Outlook, Gmail, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc.
- The software enables users to create a single PDF file per Excel contacts and generate a separate PDF file for each added Excel file.
- Excel Contacts converter application for Mac supports all the new editions of Mac OS such as Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, etc.
Read More: Export Excel Contacts to HTML
Convert Mac Excel to PDF Format Simple Steps
In the upcoming section, we will show you some easy steps that help you to convert Mac Excel to PDF format in bulk. You can easily export unlimited XLSX sheets into PDF without losing attachment.
Step 1. Install the software and click on the Add File(s) option.
Step 2. Now, select the XLSX/XLS/XLSM files and click on the Open button.
Step 3. Then, select the PDF in order to convert Mac Excel to PDF on Mac.
Step 4. Now, browse the Destination location.
Step 5. Lastly, hit a click on the Export button.
In the above article, we have mentioned the manual as well as an automated solution. Both methods offer you to convert Mac Excel to PDF. But, the manual way has some drawbacks that don’t allow you the bulk conversion. Therefore, we have also discussed the expert solution that allows you to convert Excel contacts to PDF in bulk without any hassle. Also, the software provides you easy GUI interface that can be used by non-technical users.