How to Split vCard into Multiple Files with Ease?
Are you searching for the best way to split multiple VCF files easily? Then you are on the right page. In this blog, we talk about the third-party application that helps you to understand the procedure to split vCard into multiple VCF files without losing or deleting a single piece of information.
The vCard file is an electronic business card also known as a VCF file that includes important details like contact, name, phone number, email address, company name, and other information about a person. These files are widely used to move contact information between address books and saved data in a text format so that users can easily check or read the all information in a text editor.
Now let’s get into the procedure to split multiple VCF files and split the VCF file into multiple contacts in Windows OS without any hassle.
Smart Solution to Split Multiple VCF File Extension
SysTools vCard Split Tool is the software to split VCF file to multiple contacts. The software supports the option to spill only the required contact information from all versions of VCF files created by different platforms. The tool is capable to maintains all the contact information during the process. It can also merge multiple VCF files. The tool also provides to preview of all the VCF file contacts in horizontal as well as vertical view options.
Step-Wise Guide to Split vCard File Format
- Install and run the application on your device to split multiple VCF files.
- To add vCard files to the software, select the “Add File” or “Add Folder” option from the top-left corner of the tool.
- Now the tool will scan the several VCF files that you have selected.
- Click the “Ok” button to proceed further after the scanning is done.
- Then click on the required vCard file to preview it.
- Select the contact file to split vCard into multiple single files.
- You can also split multiple VCF files by selecting all and clicking on the “Export” option.
- If you want to split only the selected files then click on the “Export Selected” button.
- Now two options will be available, click on the Split vCard option.
- Then select the VCF file version i.e., v2.1, v3.0, v4.0. from the “Advanced Settings“.
- Locate the path to save the vCard files on your system and click on the “Export” option.
- The software will display the live report of the process.
- Click on the “Ok” button after the export task completes successfully.
Incredible Features of the VCF File Tool
- Split Multiple VCF Files into Individuals – The software is capable to split a complete vCard file into a single file without any hassle.
- Split the Required Contact File – The software is able to split a particular vCard file format into multiple contacts and can create a single VCF file.
- Maintain Contact Information – The perfect utility permits users to preview and can maintain all the contact data such as name, phone number, address, email ID, images, etc.
In the above blog, we have provided a safe and secure way to split multiple VCF files into multiple contacts by using a third-party application. Notwithstanding, there are hundreds of manual solutions available online but they can be tricky and users may face issues like data deletion. We suggest you go with a professional way if you have large vCard files to carry out the process daily.