As we all know, Unlocking the VBA password can be highly complex to perform if we don’t choose the right utility for it. So, choosing the right VBA password unlocker tool becomes extremely crucial for the users.
Therefore, after analyzing the issues faced by the users, we have come up with an advanced tool to unlock the VBA password easily. In the following section, we have explained the prominent features, how the tools work, and some commonly asked queries about the tool.
- Easily remove the password from Single or Multiple VBA documents.
- Multiple Office files like .doc, .dot, .xls. .xla, .xlt, .mdb, .accdb are supported by this tool.
- Option provided to recover VBA Macro password from Word, Excel, and Access Files.
- Unlocks PowerPoint file formats like .pptm, .ppsm, .potm formats.
- Any type of VBA password mentioned above of Any Length can be recovered.
- Helps in resetting or unlocking Multilingual VBA Project Passwords.
- Automatically helps in eliminating Old Passwords and Generate New passwords.
- VBA Password Unlocker Supports Multiple Versions of Windows OS and Microsoft Office.
Explained Features of VBA Password Unlocker
- Unlock Forgotten VBA Password
Using this tool, users can easily remove VBA password protection of the VBA file and project. In case you have misplaced or forgotten your VBA excel password then, this VBA password breaker tool is the best and most reliable.
- New Password Generation Automatically
Under this feature, there is automatic removal of lost passwords and generates a new password. However, the VBA password unlocker tool not only unlocks the password but also generates the new password automatically.
- Unlocked the Password of Any Length and Any type
This tool is designed with the help of the recommendations of experts to unlock the password of any length easily. This tool is also capable to recover VBA password from Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint VBA file passwords.
- Unlock the VBA Password in Multilingual
This is a very good feature provided by this tool to unlock the VBA project password of any alphabet, and symbols as well as unlock the password from various languages also whether it is lengthy or not.
- Unlock VBA Macro Password
VBA password unlocker tool helps in unlocking the password from a visual basic macro. This tool can bypass VBA project password in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Access file macro passwords easily.
- Completely Shows Unlocking Details
When you start browsing the VBA file and unlock the password. Then, this feature helps in showing complete unlocking details. This detail is important to unlock the VBA project password and set a new password.
- Containing VBA Files Folder Added
This is another best feature of this tool. Through this feature, the user can add the complete folder containing VBA files password protected. This makes the entire process quick and easy rather than adding files one by one you can add them in a single click.
A Quick Guide on How VBA Password Unlocker Tool Works
Step 1. Download and Run the Tool First.
Step 2. Then, to unlock the lost VBA Password Browse a file.
Step 3. After that, Hit upon the Reset button to Preview the Password.
Step 4. At the last, Preview the report along with the file, path, and status.
Frequently Asked Questions by Users
Q. How to view the VBA module in an Office file?
A. You can easily view the VBA module in the Office file by pressing Alt + F11 button.
Q. Is it possible to unlock a password from the VBA code of a corrupted .doc file?
A. No, the VBA password unlocker tool can’t help to unlock corrupted .doc files because this tool only allows unlocking non-corrupted files.
Q. Is it possible to get back the old VBA password?
A. No, it is not possible because this tool will destroy the previous password and generate a new password automatically.
A lot of users are querying on how to unlock VBA passwords. Is there any reliable solution for unlocking? In this article, we have discussed the best VBA password unlocker tool in a detailed manner and we have also mentioned the top key features and frequently asked questions by the users.